TOP OF THE LEAGUE THREAD

14 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

It was a tongue-in-cheek remark, but one look at their squad list will inform just about anyone that they've got - by some margin - the largest budget in the league. 

It’s like the broken record. 

for what it’s worth , we can’t compete with another top four team    

Only one team bottled it yesterday.
Don't think we bottled it we have a terrible record at central park to be fair cowdenbeath were right up for it as well
just didn't play well
had we been 2 points ahead (no deduction) and lost the title I think you could say we bottled it
at the end of the day team with most points deserves to win the league simple as that Peterhead were overwhelming favourites to win the league bookies very seldom get that wrong

Don't think we bottled it we have a terrible record at central park to be fair cowdenbeath were right up for it as well
just didn't play well
had we been 2 points ahead (no deduction) and lost the title I think you could say we bottled it
at the end of the day team with most points deserves to win the league simple as that Peterhead were overwhelming favourites to win the league bookies very seldom get that wrong

We will play p/heid next season.
Well done to our players who put in a magnificent run over the last few months only to find their worst form yesterday.
Great turnout and expectations will be to find our form in the playoffs.
Thanks guys for a great season. [emoji1267][emoji106]

On 05/05/2019 at 08:49, Blootoon87 said:

I got turned away first time, had to go and sober up a bit. emoji23.png

When I left the ground on Saturday, I saw three of your fans slumped pished against their bus eating fish suppers. Didn't look like they had made it into the ground at all   :lol:

Edited by Mick1867