Sign in to follow this  
das scooter boy

Shortlees Ams Scottish Cup

On 8/17/2018 at 14:39, wingwaa said:

Would be a tough ask even at full strength  Bonnyrigg are a well established top top junior side. You never know what can happen on the day but it’s a big ask. 

Bonnyrigg are not a junior side.

10 minutes ago, gaz1959 said:

Think you will find they are not. They are an East of Scotland team

Am lost. They charge £60 a season ticket. That makes them a junior side. No?

Only thing I can think of is the websites no been updated and bonnyrigg have downgraded to amatuer just this season?

They joined he pyramid system, making them part of the senior set up. They play in the east of Scotland league

45 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Am lost. They charge £60 a season ticket. That makes them a junior side. No?

What makes you a Junior side is being a member of the Scottish Junior Football Association - they (and 24 others) left the Juniors at the end of last season.

5 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

What makes you a Junior side is being a member of the Scottish Junior Football Association - they (and 24 others) left the Juniors at the end of last season.

I’ll rephrase. Charging £60 a season ticket makes them at very least a junior team. Thought the post above were getting at bonnyrigg being an amatuer side. My bad

It's knapp I feel for . Way I see it is an Ammie player can play in the junior association while suspended by the Amatuer football association, so knapp should be allowed to play in an sfa competition imo !!!! Real shame, esp as sent off in a daft friendly
Was that against Douglas ??

As I said in the other thread. Act like a dafty on the pitch, take your punishment. Regardless of whether people agree or not, rules are rules. Yes it's a shame he misses a big game but if your suspended your suspended.

Ref sent 2 players off the same game from each side for 5 mins, where's that in the rules, don't get me wrong the ref i thought was very good, but suspension for a handbags in a friendly is harsh

Ref sent 2 players off the same game from each side for 5 mins, where's that in the rules, don't get me wrong the ref i thought was very good, but suspension for a handbags in a friendly is harsh
Did your guy get a suspension?