Shortlees Ams Scottish Cup

das scooter boy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From my understanding ( I might be wrong ) knapp and a Douglas player was asked to leave the pitch early in the game instead of being sent off. They were both allowed to return later and in the final minute knapp was "sent off" for something unrelated. I say "sent off" as no card was issued and no indication that there was a red card, as the ref just blew for full time, until knapp received a notification through the post that he was suspended for 4 games.

Should maybe learn to behave and use the undoubted talent hes got in the right way. The boys a player but hes no good on the sidelines.

Yes, he should possibly conduct himself better, but at the moment in time i doubt he is going to be thinking about a game 2 months down the line. Possibly he has said something to the ref which resulted in him receiving a suspension when the douglas player hasn't.

29 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Yes, he should possibly conduct himself better, but at the moment in time i doubt he is going to be thinking about a game 2 months down the line. Possibly he has said something to the ref which resulted in him receiving a suspension when the douglas player hasn't.

Even at that, 4 games for dissent seems a bit harsh ,think there must be more to it.

Archived