Shortlees Ams Scottish Cup

das scooter boy

On 8/17/2018 at 14:39, wingwaa said:

Would be a tough ask even at full strength  Bonnyrigg are a well established top top junior side. You never know what can happen on the day but it’s a big ask. 

Bonnyrigg are not a junior side.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Am lost. They charge £60 a season ticket. That makes them a junior side. No?

What makes you a Junior side is being a member of the Scottish Junior Football Association - they (and 24 others) left the Juniors at the end of last season.

5 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

What makes you a Junior side is being a member of the Scottish Junior Football Association - they (and 24 others) left the Juniors at the end of last season.

I’ll rephrase. Charging £60 a season ticket makes them at very least a junior team. Thought the post above were getting at bonnyrigg being an amatuer side. My bad

It's knapp I feel for . Way I see it is an Ammie player can play in the junior association while suspended by the Amatuer football association, so knapp should be allowed to play in an sfa competition imo !!!! Real shame, esp as sent off in a daft friendly
Was that against Douglas ??

Ref sent 2 players off the same game from each side for 5 mins, where's that in the rules, don't get me wrong the ref i thought was very good, but suspension for a handbags in a friendly is harsh

31 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:
3 hours ago, B McK said:
No m8

Think maybe Shortlees should appeal that one then

Unfortunately why did my player get suspended when the other teams didn't would never be seen as grounds for appeal although I do get your point 

From my understanding ( I might be wrong ) knapp and a Douglas player was asked to leave the pitch early in the game instead of being sent off. They were both allowed to return later and in the final minute knapp was "sent off" for something unrelated. I say "sent off" as no card was issued and no indication that there was a red card, as the ref just blew for full time, until knapp received a notification through the post that he was suspended for 4 games.

Archived