Shortlees Ams Scottish Cup

das scooter boy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bonnyrigg turn up with the wrong attitude,in thinking they only need to turn up to win,then Shortlees have a chance.Although 9 times out of 10 you expect a rose win every team can have an off day and Lee's have players that can hurt you and will fight or each other.........they must not lose an early goal,that is  vital then let the Rose crowd get jittery and anything could happen.Good luck lads and dont leave anything out on the park,keep the dream of Talbot v Shortlees alive.

If Bonnyrigg turn up with the wrong attitude,in thinking they only need to turn up to win,then Shortlees have a chance.Although 9 times out of 10 you expect a rose win every team can have an off day and Lee's have players that can hurt you and will fight or each other.........they must not lose an early goal,that is  vital then let the Rose crowd get jittery and anything could happen.Good luck lads and dont leave anything out on the park,keep the dream of Talbot v Shortlees alive.

I'm hearing Shortlees are missing a barrowload of top players for this game. Real shame if true.

54 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Heard the same. It's a shame, I think rose are overwhelming favourites regardless but with al die respect to the other lads in the squad some of they players just aren't replaceable.

Would be a tough ask even at full strength  Bonnyrigg are a well established top top junior side. You never know what can happen on the day but it’s a big ask. 

Don't no if shortlees could get game postponed kier suspended I think joe Gary Kieran and I think big Greg are away on holiday  

would be a shame if shortlees were made to play the game without 5 players who would start the game after all the hard work Billy Cunny and rest of committee have put in

bonnyrigg are massive favourite in this game so they should not be worried if the game is moved back a couple of weeks

heres hoping 

Not bonnyriggs or SFAs fault that these players have decided to book a holiday in the period they knew they would have a Scottish cup game.

Extremely selfish of these guys for what will likely be a once in a lifetime opportunity for most -

Feel Especially sorry for the management team

(Despite questionable posts on their social media page)

It's knapp I feel for . Way I see it is an Ammie player can play in the junior association while suspended by the Amatuer football association, so knapp should be allowed to play in an sfa competition imo !!!! Real shame, esp as sent off in a daft friendly

Why is he suspended?

10 hours ago, geo87 said:

Not bonnyriggs or SFAs fault that these players have decided to book a holiday in the period they knew they would have a Scottish cup game.

Extremely selfish of these guys for what will likely be a once in a lifetime opportunity for most -

Feel Especially sorry for the management team

(Despite questionable posts on their social media page)

Like what ?

Archived