Today’s scores

WitsTheGoalieDain?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, not man of the match said:

Bankies 3 Cambuslang 3

Lang led 3-0 before a Bankies comeback with the visitors going down to ten men.

Took in this game as a neutral today cambuslang are an absolute gang their bench an embarrassment to football. Watched their manager challenge at least two fans to a fight and the long haired eejit sprinted on the pitch at the end to confront the ref. If they were my club reps I wouldn’t be happy great game though and great fighting spirit from Bankies 

Took in this game as a neutral today cambuslang are an absolute gang their bench an embarrassment to football. Watched their manager challenge at least two fans to a fight and the long haired eejit sprinted on the pitch at the end to confront the ref. If they were my club reps I wouldn’t be happy great game though and great fighting spirit from Bankies 

Suspect a lengthy ban is on the way after his alleged assault of a spectator last Wednesday. Can’t wait to see them go up against the Pollok gang. Might be better than the fitba.

32 minutes ago, manintheknow said:

Suspect a lengthy ban is on the way after his alleged assault of a spectator last Wednesday. Can’t wait to see them go up against the Pollok gang. Might be better than the fitba.

The way we are playing there is unlikely to be a whimper....

Just now, manintheknow said:

What happened 're the alleged assault??

14 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

A cracking result at Renfrew for the Side today. One of if not the results of the day after the Frew drawing with Pollok & losing to a last minute winner against fellow pre season challengers Kilwinning .

Absolutely no complaints, we had chances when it was still only 1-0, didn't take them and got punished by a more clinical team. 

This was always going to a hard learning season for us, getting harder by the game.

Still early but my god could we do with a win!

Folk say this sort of thing, but the Pollok fans, management, players & Committee were a credit to their club yesterday. Great from start to finish & a pleasure to have at our ground.

Good luck to them for the rest of the season & I look forward to the return leg later in the year.

1 hour ago, Troon Portland said:

Folk say this sort of thing, but the Pollok fans, management, players & Committee were a credit to their club yesterday. Great from start to finish & a pleasure to have at our ground.

Good luck to them for the rest of the season & I look forward to the return leg later in the year.

Thanks TP.Like you no idea where the “gang” thing comes from.I think we behave pretty well.Yes we have fans that complain about decisions and a bench which sometimes gets animated but no more so than any other club.

At the moment our biggest issue is working out how to stop drawing every game!

15 minutes ago, thelangonline said:
15 hours ago, AM-1 said:
Who got sent off???

McLeish, shocking decision that cost us the game. Ref had a shocker

I thought the red card was soft yellow would have been fair enough we where better when Hepburn and Little came on another 10 minutes we would have got a winner no injury time played think the ref was desperate to get off lol

43 minutes ago, thelangonline said:
15 hours ago, AM-1 said:
Who was 10? McRobie?

McRobbie was 10 and has started the season superbly. Unplayable at times, he was mom by a country mile.

He really lit up the park yesterday and was my mom too and you will have plenty of joy this season if he keeps that form up!

Must say that the Lang support around me were decent enough apart from the really annoying "homeless" thing which doesn't stand up to much scrutiny. Their team ain't too shabby and was much improved from last year ( one of their fans implied that a lot of money has appeared at the club ). Gemmell will cause some problems as long as he doesn't need to run. Agree McRobie was excellent. 3 nil was a bit flattering after the hour, though they deserved to be ahead. Once we got ourselves in the game - aided by a stupid leading with elbow foul - we looked much more threatening and finished the better side. A draw that seems like a win and we'll take it on to Talbot. Hope Kieran takes some lessons from what worked yesterday

1 hour ago, thelangonline said:
16 hours ago, AM-1 said:
Who got sent off???

McLeish, shocking decision that cost us the game. Ref had a shocker

I actually think taking off Gemmell is what cost you the game he caused all sorts of bother for Clydebank and when he went off it allowed their back line to move forward agree the ref had a shocker but it didn’t seem to bother you when it affected Clydebank for most of the game. 

Archived