Today’s scores

WitsTheGoalieDain?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvel 2-3 Benburb 

Darvel no 10 scored a tremendous goal in the last minute with a clever back healer from 6 yds to make the score 2-3.

I think the same player got his team off to a flyer with a header inside the 1st minute.

But Benburb ran out worthy winners with their classy no 10 scoring a tremendous hat trick, left foot, right foot, & header, after slick moves from the visitors.

Good afternoons entertainment, ref did very well.

Bens were tremendous, look forward to seeing them at Gasworks Park a week on Wednesday.

Meadow 2-2 Rob Roy

Horrible game to watch, very scrappy. A draw a fair result but always gutting to concede a last minute equaliser.

At even this early stage this was a 6 pointer I feel . The draw done neither side any favours . Peasies joining you both in a long hard season I think with Renfrew maybe joining in

3 hours ago, Larky55 said:

Darvel 2-3 Benburb 

Darvel no 10 scored a tremendous goal in the last minute with a clever back healer from 6 yds to make the score 2-3.

I think the same player got his team off to a flyer with a header inside the 1st minute.

But Benburb ran out worthy winners with their classy no 10 scoring a tremendous hat trick, left foot, right foot, & header, after slick moves from the visitors.

Good afternoons entertainment, ref did very well.

Bens were tremendous, look forward to seeing them at Gasworks Park a week on Wednesday.

Got to agree with all of that 

At even this early stage this was a 6 pointer I feel . The draw done neither side any favours . Peasies joining you both in a long hard season I think with Renfrew maybe joining in

Definitely. Meadow support under no illusions that this will be a difficult season where a lot of patience will be required. Pleased that we have created chances in the last 2 games and scored 5 goals but we still lack a killer touch upfront. Missing McTernan big time and the 2 new young boys upfront will be hoping to pick up some form.

No they didn't tbf.......without doubt the better team playing the way they know. Man down with a blatant act of violent conduct......hopefully cos real time I saw an elbow but someone else saw a punch. But very dogged, organised and more importantly clinical so hats off to them.

Just now, tartanbankie74 said:

No they didn't tbf.......without doubt the better team playing the way they know. Man down with a blatant act of violent conduct......hopefully cos real time I saw an elbow but someone else saw a punch. But very dogged, organised and more importantly clinical so hats off to them.

Their no 10 was immense btw, totally unplayable and the energy and skill was light years beyond the Juniors

Just now, tartanbankie74 said:

Who got sent off???

Archived