Today's scores 11.08.18

eyeswideopen15

Took in the hairstaines vs st pats game today thought it would be game of the day was looking forward to a decent game it turned out to be one of the most one sided games you will ever see st pats totally dominated the full game and could have scored s couple more its an early wake up call for the new management team at the hairs 

Was shocked with this result. Mossblown flying under radar ? Or were craigie that bad? I know craigie were missing a lot of players but didn't expect that
Very surprised with that result, a fancied Craigie to be promotion contenders this season, still might do well it's only 1 game but not a good start for Craigie, was at the Catrine v New Farm game today, both teams looked strong but will need to improve a little if they want premier football next season

mossblown could have scored 10 had 7 players missing but heard craigie missing a few aswell 

Mossblown are down my way on wed, might take a look at them but fancied the Shortlees game. Glad to see mossblown looking like they are getting back to the strength they had 3 season ago.

Craigie had bare minimum 6/7 starters not there
Am not counting Craigie out just yet, they had a good season last year, the first division is probably the most difficult to call out of the 4 leagues, there's 6 or 7 teams capable of winning it, just stating a was shocked at
them loosing to mossblown, a side I have thought to be on the desendancy for a while

Onthank 4 Largs 1
A bit surprised at that result, Largs were a decent side last couple of seasons, with chizzy being such a young manager and with so many clubs in the Kilmarnock area hoovering up the players, didn't think onthank would amount to much this season, Good start from them, fair play to them

Archived