Cowdenbeath v Annan

Strangely looking forward to this. I just want to see us looking like a capable side again, with commitment aplenty.

Also, 11 men finishing the game would be nice.

1-0 to the Blue Brazil via another Sheerin screamer.

24/07/2018 28330 MARTIN SCOTT (COWDENBEATH F.C.) 1 FIRST TEAM MATCH IMMEDIATE

That's what it says on the SFA website which updated on the 3rd of August.  Looks like he'll be back for Saturday.

24/07/2018 28330 MARTIN SCOTT (COWDENBEATH F.C.) 1 FIRST TEAM MATCH IMMEDIATE
That's what it says on the SFA website which updated on the 3rd of August.  Looks like he'll be back for Saturday.

That’s great. Thought they were quite strong together up front. Seemed to create a bit of space for Smith and Buchanan

Talbot missing is a huge blow. I genuinely hope its only for a game or 2 max. Any news?

Looking forward to the game as my step son who is 5 and my daughter are mascots for the day.

I would start with cox and sheerin but have a feeling he will go with scott and sheerin. Kyle miller did well on saturday when he came on would expect him back in.

9 hours ago, NELLY said:

Talbot missing is a huge blow. I genuinely hope its only for a game or 2 max. Any news?

Looking forward to the game as my step son who is 5 and my daughter are mascots for the day.

I would start with cox and sheerin but have a feeling he will go with scott and sheerin. Kyle miller did well on saturday when he came on would expect him back in.

If we go Sheerin and Scott up front, surely Miller won’t be in the team?

It’s good to read these comments and get a feeling that there is an optimism in the Cowden’ camp with regard to this season. An optimism that was sadly lacking recently but hopefully the corner has been turned. I wish you all the very best for the campaign ahead.
What though has become of Brian Gilfillan? I don’t see much mention of him lately?

I thought Cowden might have won this game as you seemed to have had a couple of decent results in the Betfred cup.

Reports though from this game, make it sound like not much improvement from last season?

Not to worry though,  ALBION ROVERS  nailed on for bottom place so no worries for you this season.

Good luck! I hope things pick up.  Has Pat Scullion played much?  He was pretty decent for City last season.

3 hours ago, Tenkay said:

I thought Cowden might have won this game as you seemed to have had a couple of decent results in the Betfred cup.

Reports though from this game, make it sound like not much improvement from last season?

Not to worry though,  ALBION ROVERS  nailed on for bottom place so no worries for you this season.

Good luck! I hope things pick up.  Has Pat Scullion played much?  He was pretty decent for City last season.

Pat's been on the bench came off it twice so far.

Archived