Scores

.Stuart.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great entertainment for £6 last night mate. Meadow much better than saturdays performance with Spence and Begley back in. Still a bit light in quality up front but the signs are there that we will improve.

All 4 Hurlford goals were brilliant. Don’t think our keeper had much chance with any of them.
Yes. How far is McTiernan from being fit? I rate him and he will add an edge to your strikers. Looking forward to seeing the highlights as our goals were class. Even our OG was a great finish [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Looks like my early season pessimism and foreboding was a mile out.Sadly an unfortunate combination of domestic and work circumstances have meant I have still have to witness this footballing whirlwind personally

We’ll get yourself along and see the team then, and there’s still time for you to sponsor a player, yer pal Kirky’s already done it

5 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I know  one of the players dads who works on site with us. Supposedly the overweight forward is on 60 the now.  Which has caused upset in the dressing room. 

What?? No way!

thats a joke, I’ve seen him play. Maybe give him a fiver!

You couldn’t let Carlo loose with a good budget then if that’s what he gets for his money. 

I have totally changed my opinion of the guy but that’s what information and knowledge does to you.

I thought and had been told he was on a shoestring budget??

He should have been challenging for promotion last season.

4 minutes ago, iPhone said:

You couldn’t let Carlo loose with a good budget then if that’s what he gets for his money. 

I have totally changed my opinion of the guy but that’s what information and knowledge does to you.

I thought and had been told he was on a shoestring budget??

He should have been challenging for promotion last season.

Was a very poor district league last year apart from Dalry seen them once and they were excellent at home to Irvine vics. But apart from that the rest were very avrg. 

1 minute ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Was a very poor district league last year apart from Dalry seen them once and they were excellent at home to Irvine vics. But apart from that the rest were very avrg. 

Whitletts finished strongly, they played a couple of good draws against Dalry both Home and away and I thought they were the better team in both games. Also a good hard fought draw away to Irvine Vics.

7 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Whitletts finished strongly, they played a couple of good draws against Dalry both Home and away and I thought they were the better team in both games. Also a good hard fought draw away to Irvine Vics.

Will be interesting if maybole don't win on sat to see if they act. I feel whitletts left it two weeks to late last season to bring geroge in. Let's hope maybole don't do the same the more Ayrshire teams in the top two leagues the better  IMO.

1 minute ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Will be interesting if maybole don't win on sat to see if they act. I feel whitletts left it two weeks to late last season to bring geroge in. Let's hope maybole don't do the same the more Ayrshire teams in the top two leagues the better  IMO.

It will be interesting. Whitletts got it spot on as the goal was always promotion I think, and that’s what they got.

the hard way tho.

Archived