• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
.Stuart.

Scores

Ross Robertson is the lovechild of Pepe and Sergio Ramos. Blatant shithousery winding the opposition fans up to a foaming mess. Long may it continue.

40 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
2 hours ago, dagane said:
Glens 4-2

How did the boy Murphy get on for the glens

Very direct.  had a good match, gave Crawford a torrid time. 

7 hours ago, Cancellara said:

Ya fucking beauty.Even though I know Carlo is a gentleman

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Time for him to realise he should move on took the club as far as he can. 

1 minute ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Time for him to realise he should move on took the club as far as he can. 

And replace him with who? I think Maybole are lucky to have a manager willing to keep working on what is probably a shoe string budget & a team that when they get descent players other teams come in and take them away.

9 hours ago, TheNauld said:

The final score was 0-8

Your team were tremendous tonight, n. Good players all over the park. 

Jags worked hard & I thought their effort deserved a goal,but they are well off the pace at this level.  The lads tired in the last 15mns, & your side scored 4 goals during that time. I miscounted the score.

And replace him with who? I think Maybole are lucky to have a manager willing to keep working on what is probably a shoe string budget & a team that when they get descent players other teams come in and take them away.

Shoestring Budget

12 hours ago, TheNauld said:

The final score was 0-8

Looks like my early season pessimism and foreboding was a mile out.Sadly an unfortunate combination of domestic and work circumstances have meant I have still have to witness this footballing whirlwind personally

Mental game at Blair Park yesterday evening. Two penalties, one saved; an OG, a red card, seven goals including a fantastic free kick (Apparently the first Ford goal was special too, but I missed it).

The managers were probably apoplectic, but the punters loved it. Meadow are probably aggrieved they didn't get a point after leveling from 3-1 down, but the Hurlford winner after playing 30 mins with 10 men was another superb finish.

Shoestring budget?? He was in the post the other week bumming n blowing about a 6 figure investment in the club. Some of the wages iv heard getting offered is eye watering

Your team were tremendous tonight, n. Good players all over the park. 
Jags worked hard & I thought their effort deserved a goal,but they are well off the pace at this level.  The lads tired in the last 15mns, & your side scored 4 goals during that time. I miscounted the score.

Hopefully with the gaffer absent he was away looking at players,we badly need about 7 experienced players for various positions

11 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Anyone take in the Beith game? How did Camby match up against 1 of the title contenders?

Heard the Camby manager had a set to with one of the beith fans,anybody confirm 

30 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Shoestring budget?? He was in the post the other week bumming n blowing about a 6 figure investment in the club. Some of the wages iv heard getting offered is eye watering

But the money never came through, or hasn’t yet. None of those players that were offered went as they didn’t have the money to close the deals.

correct me if I’m wrong.

Edited by iPhone

50 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Anyone take in the Beith game? How did Camby match up against 1 of the title contenders?

I thought Cambuslang looks a very decent outfit last night. Play every game like that and they'll have a great chance of staying up comfortably, maybe finish top half with a bit of good fortune!

Hopefully with the gaffer absent he was away looking at players,we badly need about 7 experienced players for various positions

Hope he was at The Bernabeu Stadium, l9.

Exactly Terrence ...

Sometimes better to go quietly about your business

But the money never came through, or hasn’t yet. None of those players that were offered went as they didn’t have the money to close the deals.
correct me if I’m wrong.

I have no idea wether the cash is there or not, but he made a mistake plastering it all over the papers at the time. Why say anything if it wasn’t confirmed? Wages and transfer fees will always be inflated if people think there’s cash there