Scores

.Stuart.

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I have no idea wether the cash is there or not, but he made a mistake plastering it all over the papers at the time. Why say anything if it wasn’t confirmed? Wages and transfer fees will always be inflated if people think there’s cash there

It was very foolish of him plastering it about the papers. I have heard that Lynch homes are investing a substantial amount of cash but as yet the transaction has not actually happened. 

I think instead of improving the team this season they have went backwards, losing their goalkeeper and one of their best outfield players. 

There has always been a rumour that Carlo has had to use his own cash at points to pay wages but I’m unsure if there is any truth in that or not. Maybe goes through as a sponsorship from his company. Good way to keep your job! Maybe no truth in this but I have heard this from some supporters in the past.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, iPhone said:

It was very foolish of him plastering it about the papers. I have heard that Lynch homes are investing a substantial amount of cash but as yet the transaction has not actually happened. 

I think instead of improving the team this season they have went backwards, losing their goalkeeper and one of their best outfield players. 

There has always been a rumour that Carlo has had to use his own cash at points to pay wages but I’m unsure if there is any truth in that or not. Maybe goes through as a sponsorship from his company. Good way to keep your job! Maybe no truth in this but I have heard this from some supporters in the past.

It was a poor season for maybole last season and now all the warning signs are there for another ahead. Maybole always had a comfy budget under peter where players got about 30 a week. Peter was able to keep them in the 1st div with that. Carlo has been offering guys crazy money and is openly telling players he can give them from 60 upwards a week. If you look at what he's lost to what he's brought in his transfer business has been poor for the last four seasons as no jnr players will play for him hence they r always young kids. 

Just now, Ayrshirejuniors said:

It was a poor season for maybole last season and now all the warning signs are there for another ahead. Maybole always had a comfy budget under peter where players got about 30 a week. Peter was able to keep them in the 1st div with that. Carlo has been offering guys crazy money and is openly telling players he can give them from 60 upwards a week. If you look at what he's lost to what he's brought in his transfer business has been poor for the last four seasons as no jnr players will play for him hence they r always young kids. 

I don’t think the money is there for those £60 wages.

I also don’t think he has the budget Peter had at Maybole, I don’t know why though?

Peter took most of those Maybole players to Girvan with him.

Don’t you think there is a reason why Maybole haven’t moved Carlo on and replaced him? I think there must be some truth in these rumours, usually there’s no smoke without fire.

Unless it’s the fight at the Whitletts training. I definitely don’t believe that ever happened!!!

6 minutes ago, iPhone said:

I don’t think the money is there for those £60 wages.

I also don’t think he has the budget Peter had at Maybole, I don’t know why though?

Peter took most of those Maybole players to Girvan with him.

Don’t you think there is a reason why Maybole haven’t moved Carlo on and replaced him? I think there must be some truth in these rumours, usually there’s no smoke without fire.

Unless it’s the fight at the Whitletts training. I definitely don’t believe that ever happened!!!

It's well known within the Ayrshire juniors Carlo is offering that money fact. Correct me if wrong anyone ?.

35 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

It's well known within the Ayrshire juniors Carlo is offering that money fact. Correct me if wrong anyone ?.

So have they signed anyone on that money?

I know he has been offering that money.

3 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Think Carlo is a really nice guy and decent manager. Maybole have some great guys running the club including the big guy that runs the line..a right character. Hopefully the investment comes through and the club can push on upwards.

I agree with all this.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

They haven't signed anyone due to local players not been a fan of Carlo. I agree Carlo is a good guy off the park but at footballl he's a bit of an arse which puts players off going there. 

As I said earlier tho, who can they replace him with? If he puts money into a struggling club then they def won’t get rid of him. He won’t leave because no other team that he has applied to for a position has employed him. 

Anyone take in the Beith game? How did Camby match up against 1 of the title contenders?

It looks like the 3/4 title favourites have started with average performance but still picking up
points. I expected Beith/Talbot/Pollok/hurlford to have a hangover from last season. I can’t say any of those teams have “strengthened” when looking at their starting 11 last night versus last season. Its a bit of a worry for the rest because they will click into gear soon enough.

15 hours ago, energyzone said:

Ross Robertson is the lovechild of Pepe and Sergio Ramos. Blatant shithousery winding the opposition fans up to a foaming mess. Long may it continue.

The biggest cheat in junior football 

3 hours ago, iPhone said:

As I said earlier tho, who can they replace him with? If he puts money into a struggling club then they def won’t get rid of him. He won’t leave because no other team that he has applied to for a position has employed him. 

What do you mean by local players? Players who live in Maybole and the surrounding villages?

If so, how many from the Maybole area are playing at other junior clubs?

1 minute ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Ayrshire wide.  He's trying hard to get players but no one will go. 

Ayrshire wise, I think your right with that. There not paying much money so you need a manager to attract players but he’s certainly not doing that. 

2 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Ayrshire wise, I think your right with that. There not paying much money so you need a manager to attract players but he’s certainly not doing that. 

They are Defo paying players at least 30-40 a week. I know he has offered other more seasoned juniors 60-80 a week. 

Had a look at sats games next up the winton another hard game.  

There record this season is played five :

1 win 

4 defeates

Something  clearly isn't working .

1 minute ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

They are Defo paying players at least 30-40 a week. I know he has offered other more seasoned juniors 60-80 a week. 

Had a look at sats games next up the winton another hard game.  

There record this season is played five :

1 win 

4 defeates

Something  clearly isn't working .

If they are paying that then they are definitely under achieving!

I thought it was only about a tenner a week.

Mental game at Blair Park yesterday evening. Two penalties, one saved; an OG, a red card, seven goals including a fantastic free kick (Apparently the first Ford goal was special too, but I missed it).

The managers were probably apoplectic, but the punters loved it. Meadow are probably aggrieved they didn't get a point after leveling from 3-1 down, but the Hurlford winner after playing 30 mins with 10 men was another superb finish.

Great entertainment for £6 last night mate. Meadow much better than saturdays performance with Spence and Begley back in. Still a bit light in quality up front but the signs are there that we will improve.

All 4 Hurlford goals were brilliant. Don’t think our keeper had much chance with any of them.

Archived