Scores

.Stuart.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glenafton Athletic 4 Cumnock 2

It’s cause for concern this. Here we are 3-0 up and Cumnock get it back to 3-2 🤨 yes we scored again but this is awful to watch. We did this against Hurlford, up two nil and end up losing 3-2. [emoji17]. Can’t take much more of this Afton [emoji35][emoji6]

Comfortable wee win against KRR tonight altho it probably should've been more comfortable in all honesty. 2 good goals but we passed up some decent opportunities and Rabs had a bit of pressure towards the end. 2 out of 2 ... took us until after Christmas to get 2 wins ladt season i think. Well done Bankies

Guest Nocknosh1988

Glens could of win by a good few more. Some of cumnocks defending was shocking. Onto hurlford on sat who are scoring for fun. Hope fan who took I’ll is okay.

Comfortable wee win against KRR tonight altho it probably should've been more comfortable in all honesty. 2 good goals but we passed up some decent opportunities and Rabs had a bit of pressure towards the end. 2 out of 2 ... took us until after Christmas to get 2 wins ladt season i think. Well done Bankies

Took us till March 17th Bill down at Girvan to win our second league game ! [emoji15]

Blantyre Vics 0 v 2 Gartcairn

great 3 points against a very good Blantyre. 1 0 up at half time and missed a pen. Second half Blantyre had a few chances early on but after we grabbed the second it was more likely we would get the 3rd goal of the game.

Thanks to Blantyre for the hospitality and good luck for the season

20 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Glens could of win by a good few more. Some of cumnocks defending was shocking. Onto hurlford on sat who are scoring for fun. Hope fan who took I’ll is okay.

Should have been 5 0 at least at ht but as glens lad said it’s a hard watch.Hope the Cumnock fan who left in the ambulance is ok.

Muirkirk 2
Annbank 2

Great credit to young team as finished with 9 men... played with 10 for most of match ... great spirit shown and continues our positive start .. [emoji1303][emoji460]️
The boys are shocking a few teams keep up the good work

3 minutes ago, Ginola97 said:

Muirkirk 2
Annbank 2

Great credit to young team as finished with 9 men... played with 10 for most of match ... great spirit shown and continues our positive start .. emoji1303.pngemoji460.png

It’s going to be a good season for Annbank, let’s hope all the boys stay together and start moving up the leagues.

Archived