Lowland League Catch Up

MichaelJayPark

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a few days behind so listened to the interview with the Tollcross manager this morning. I thought he came across really well, seemed to have a good understanding of the game and seems like the sort of guy you would want to play for.

I would never claim to be an expert on LL or EoS football, but you'd think there would be a decent number of clubs, particularly in the EoS conferences, who could poach a manager like that and half a team to make an impact in the pyramid.

Keep them coming, I'd go as far as to say it's been educational as well as enjoyable.

21 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm a few days behind so listened to the interview with the Tollcross manager this morning. I thought he came across really well, seemed to have a good understanding of the game and seems like the sort of guy you would want to play for.

I would never claim to be an expert on LL or EoS football, but you'd think there would be a decent number of clubs, particularly in the EoS conferences, who could poach a manager like that and half a team to make an impact in the pyramid.

Keep them coming, I'd go as far as to say it's been educational as well as enjoyable.

Cheers, mate. Yeah I heard a East of Scotland manager was trying to poach a few Sandys AFC players recently. Haha. 

I'm certainly learning a few things also.