• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
MichaelJayPark

Lowland League Catch Up

The first episode of the Lowland League Catch Up, by RampantFM & Mozza is up on Youtube now. We'd really appreciate your feedback!

(We know not everyone gets a mention on the first episode)

It was an enjoyable listen and have worthwhile endeavour. Looking forward to the next one. In this digital age apart from game day for fans footy can be a bit 1 dimensional with just typing and reading social media all week so this makes it more human again.

Are you planning to add any interviews from around the teams ? It's always interesting to hear from the those  at the heart of their club what is happening or how they go about the running of their club. Just a thought

Really enjoyed this, hopefully it becomes a regular thing. I like the highlight clips, but it might also be worth putting it up in podcast format rather than just on YT? 

1 hour ago, AlansHotBath said:

Really enjoyed this, hopefully it becomes a regular thing. I like the highlight clips, but it might also be worth putting it up in podcast format rather than just on YT? 

Working on it Alan! Just need to get it on iTunes now.

2 hours ago, Dead said:

It was an enjoyable listen and have worthwhile endeavour. Looking forward to the next one. In this digital age apart from game day for fans footy can be a bit 1 dimensional with just typing and reading social media all week so this makes it more human again.

Are you planning to add any interviews from around the teams ? It's always interesting to hear from the those  at the heart of their club what is happening or how they go about the running of their club. Just a thought

We're looking into it. There's scope for it to take on a number of different forms if it's popular so I'm keen to keep every option open!

Excellent content and some great ideas already on how to develop.Also very well informed comments from both presenters, makes a nice change from more frivolous or provocative approach from some of the more established broadcasts. Keep up the good work. 

Good work from the guys but got the impression that they guy at the shire - welfare game had no idea that the whitehill keeper got sent off in first minute

Listened in the car on the way home tonight and really enjoyed it. Some excellent work, guys. If you're ever looking for any input, I'm usually able to offer a neutral perspective!

On 15/08/2018 at 22:09, Nimmo's Notes said:

try the Anchor, down the bottom of the road from the ground. 

Bit disrespectful to Grimbo imo, I think he’s moved house anyway ;)

7 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Bit disrespectful to Grimbo imo, I think he’s moved house anyway ;)

Just wait until his ban is up and he sees this. 

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Just wait until his ban is up and he sees this. 

The smoking ban will get lifted before his ban, although the carnage of having him back would be glorious  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

The smoking ban will get lifted before his ban, although the carnage of having him back would be glorious  :lol: 

:lol: ... it would be outstanding ! I think we should start a petition.  

8 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... it would be outstanding ! I think we should start a petition.  

You’ll get fucking lynched :lol: