Jump to content
MichaelJayPark

Lowland League Catch Up

Recommended Posts

The first episode of the Lowland League Catch Up, by RampantFM & Mozza is up on Youtube now. We'd really appreciate your feedback!

(We know not everyone gets a mention on the first episode)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was an enjoyable listen and have worthwhile endeavour. Looking forward to the next one. In this digital age apart from game day for fans footy can be a bit 1 dimensional with just typing and reading social media all week so this makes it more human again.

Are you planning to add any interviews from around the teams ? It's always interesting to hear from the those  at the heart of their club what is happening or how they go about the running of their club. Just a thought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really enjoyed this, hopefully it becomes a regular thing. I like the highlight clips, but it might also be worth putting it up in podcast format rather than just on YT? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlansHotBath said:

Really enjoyed this, hopefully it becomes a regular thing. I like the highlight clips, but it might also be worth putting it up in podcast format rather than just on YT? 

Working on it Alan! Just need to get it on iTunes now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dead said:

It was an enjoyable listen and have worthwhile endeavour. Looking forward to the next one. In this digital age apart from game day for fans footy can be a bit 1 dimensional with just typing and reading social media all week so this makes it more human again.

Are you planning to add any interviews from around the teams ? It's always interesting to hear from the those  at the heart of their club what is happening or how they go about the running of their club. Just a thought

We're looking into it. There's scope for it to take on a number of different forms if it's popular so I'm keen to keep every option open!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent content and some great ideas already on how to develop.Also very well informed comments from both presenters, makes a nice change from more frivolous or provocative approach from some of the more established broadcasts. Keep up the good work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good work from the guys but got the impression that they guy at the shire - welfare game had no idea that the whitehill keeper got sent off in first minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listened in the car on the way home tonight and really enjoyed it. Some excellent work, guys. If you're ever looking for any input, I'm usually able to offer a neutral perspective!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/08/2018 at 22:09, Nimmo's Notes said:

try the Anchor, down the bottom of the road from the ground. 

Bit disrespectful to Grimbo imo, I think he’s moved house anyway ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Bit disrespectful to Grimbo imo, I think he’s moved house anyway ;)

Just wait until his ban is up and he sees this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Just wait until his ban is up and he sees this. 

The smoking ban will get lifted before his ban, although the carnage of having him back would be glorious  :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

The smoking ban will get lifted before his ban, although the carnage of having him back would be glorious  :lol: 

:lol: ... it would be outstanding ! I think we should start a petition.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... it would be outstanding ! I think we should start a petition.  

You’ll get fucking lynched :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...