Stirling vs Clyde

I doubt it, the only part of our strip that is white are the sleeves, the shorts are red and the socks are red & white hoops so can’t see there being a clash. Even in the most extreme condition that we are, and Reference Lloyd Wilson decides to be a chopper and pursue it, I doubt it will be too much hassle pulling our blue kit out of the cupboard.

It was only the sleeves that made me think the ref might not like it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd quite happily have a trip to Forthbank 10 times a season. Usually a good atmosphere and some really memorable games.

We may well be unchanged for tomorrow (and we weren't average at all last week) but it wouldn't surprise me if DL brings in Nicoll for Lamont and goes with the team that won away to Stranraer. 

Smith a huge loss for you lot
Where does this guy play

Aye so is Darren Barr. Robertson is a central midfielder. On his day he’s unplayable, but he tends to lose his head and get stupid bookings which effects his games.

Aye so is Darren Barr. Robertson is a central midfielder. On his day he’s unplayable, but he tends to lose his head and get stupid bookings which effects his games.
If we have big kev nicoll in the team should be quite a contest [emoji23]
Where did Robertson go to after he left Stirling?

Robertson is a central midfielder. On his day he’s unplayable, but he tends to lose his head and get stupid bookings which effects his games.

I liked Willie under he McLaren era, one of the few players that got pass marks for me. When he returned during the early part of the Mackay era I thought he was excellent, however last season, he didn’t do it enough for me. Glad he is back on board, but hoping to see more out of him than we saw last year.

If we have big kev nicoll in the team should be quite a contest [emoji23]
Where did Robertson go to after he left Stirling?

Kev & Willie have had a few ding dongs in the past but nothing that has really spilled over. He didn’t really go anywhere. He signed a contract for this season and did his pre-season, however a day or two before our first Betfred Cup game against Dundee he was offered a new job which required him to work Saturday’s. With the offer being to good to refuse, he accepted it, asked to leave the club and pretty much retired from football. Something (I don’t know what) has obviously changed over the past month or two and he is back again.

Robertson's a wolf in sheep's clothes. While he was an underwhelming bit-part player for the Binos last season, he took La Liga by storm. He does what he likes, evidently.

Looking forward to this one - always a good game through there.

Not a classic at all but McNiff has won everything in both boxes and his header set up Love's opener. Superb second goal. I think both Grant and Nicoll need to hold their shape more, Jardine is finding a bit too much space. 

2-0 Clyde at half-time. Scored early through Love, Nicoll then fired against the bar with a volley from about 25 yards before skipping past a few Stirling players and firing just over.

Stirling have had a few wee half chances and they’ve had more legs in the middle of the park but right on half-time a great ball put Stewart in a great crossing position right on the byline and Goodwillie had no bother heading in the cutback.

Some nice wee passages of play from Clyde, still capable of more though (not that I’ll not take this mind you!)

Archived