Queen’s Park v Berwick Rangers

29 minutes ago, Barnstormer said:

Seems like Berwick got held up for nearly two hours due to accident on a diversion Saturday and didnt get there until 3pm then only got 10 to 15 minutes warm up   Bit hard  Surely KO could have been ever 15 minutes later

Agree team bus arrived at 3 pm, 10-15 mins warm up is no good, KO should have been delayed longer!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Barnstormer said:

Bit hard  Surely KO could have been ever 15 minutes later

Having endured 1hr of the background muzak turned down by 'Look at Life', personally I'm content if sacrificing the points avoided a further 15 minute of the cruel and unusual punishment. 

3 hours ago, Spidersmad said:

Thought I heard 629 over the PA system - turns out to be 679 according to QP twitter. There were over 500 at the Spartans game, so crowds have held up, even improving on last season. If there's much more of "wan guy up front" like on Saturday then more than a few may be turned off. Team is off to a reasonable start this season, but obviously a lot of work to be done yet.

cheers,  just strange it doesn't feature on either the BBC or SFL sites which is the first time I've not seen it...........unless that counted as over-time following the late kick-off!

4 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

From the audio in the highlights, it sounds as though it was a closed-door game. Not sure on that, though!

you're in a generous mood today.................I'd have thought the lack of "high" lights would have been the focus of your attention given how poor the game was.........after 8 years of abject failure are you finally going to live up to your "big-team in a small league" self-billing, or are you just teasing us before you "Hibs" it in the spring?

Archived