Player available for Transfer

dk81130

2 hours ago, auldgeezer said:

Gone are the days of fighting for your place....he'd fight for a KFC emoji13.png

Very harsh comment. Players read these sites and comments like that aren’t required. Scott has had a successful career up until now and i am sure that will continue. It hasn’t worked out at us but he goes with our best wishes

Gone are the days of fighting for your place....he'd fight for a KFC [emoji13]

What a pathetic statement to make about a former player of your team. Scotty is one of the best technically gifted player I’ve worked with in the juniors and a great guy into the bargain. Sour grapes possibly cause he choose to leave?

21 hours ago, dk81130 said:

Cambuslang are willing to listen to offers for experienced front man Scott Davidson . Enquiries via private mail or by contacting the manager.

Does that leave Camby light upfront? Did the 2 young lads sign on this season, LB and CF?

What a pathetic statement to make about a former player of your team. Scotty is one of the best technically gifted player I’ve worked with in the juniors and a great guy into the bargain. Sour grapes possibly cause he choose to leave?
That was made with a bit of tongue-in-cheek. I know fine well what a quality player he is and certainly no sour grapes at all. Just disappointing to hear he's moved already as every player at a new club/start of the season should be fighting for a place and not chuck it after one league game. But obviously been told he's not first/second choice so he needs to be playing and I'm sure he'll do very well.at Cumbernauld.

Archived