Darvel Juniors Players Available For Transfer

Ceejayar

Darvel.. 2 players available

Darvel Juniors FC

Defender Robert Boyd and foward Roddy Paterson have been put on the transfer list at their own request.
Any interested parties should contact the Chairman or the Manager

I actually agree with Ayr vic.  Vics have a good front two and a good strong cent Def with two good young full backs. Short in the middle of the park IMO TT will be best to comment mind you he makes most games. 

Our 3 centre halfs would be hard to displace but i would take one as cover for big Raymie, who does like the odd holiday [emoji51]Definitely a centre mid as we’ve lost big Josh to at least xmas through injury and Fisher off abroad working for a few month. Not sure we would go back in for Boyd, we tried before and got knocked back at last min. Decent player any time iv seen him though

58 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Our 3 centre halfs would be hard to displace but i would take one as cover for big Raymie, who does like the odd holiday emoji51.pngDefinitely a centre mid as we’ve lost big Josh to at least xmas through injury and Fisher off abroad working for a few month. Not sure we would go back in for Boyd, we tried before and got knocked back at last min. Decent player any time iv seen him though

U could always go for big jenks ............. 

oh wait a minute that ship has sailed

pity 

pity 

I played against Jenks at boys club, couldn’t lace my bits

10 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

pity 

We were in for Jenkins also i think, Darvel are putting together a very strong side, best of luck to them.

Working in Darvel yesterday at the sports centre and one of the old Darvel fans was saying Jenkins being lined up for the managers job .

Good signing with all his contacts .

Darvel fairly trying to push on with the money they’re spending and personnel brought in .

11 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Working in Darvel yesterday at the sports centre and one of the old Darvel fans was saying Jenkins being lined up for the managers job .

Darvel fairly trying to push on with the money they’re spending and personnel brought in .

I doubt very much he is being lined up for the managers job as it was the current manager who approached the committee and said he wanted to sign him. Graeme has targeted all his signings himself and imo they are the experience we have been looking for .

34 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Take a bloody break Paul, does Jenkins coming in screw up your plans to get the managers job.

1 hour ago, CopaMundials said:

I smell Shoite 

Archived