LinkedIn thread

20 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I mean, there are about 100 things in that relatively short post which mark this guy out as a complete c**t, but I think the fact that he just needed to point out that his car was an Audi rather than just saying "car" is the worst one.

I'm actually getting angry reading these, really glad I don't use this pish.

I agree a car is just a car.

BTW: Is it the new Audi Mark VII with triple chrome plated alloy wheels and twelve cylinder twin feed synchotronic fuel injection turbo cross-blend engine?  Asking for a friend.

My company was looking for volunteers to become "brand ambassadors" to increase the company profile on LinkedIn. No additional pay or anything, and you can't charge your time to this, so you literally have to post on LinkedIn a few times a week for no fucking benefit.

There was a worrying amount of people that lapped that shit up too.

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

I agree a car is just a car.

BTW: Is it the new Audi Mark VII with triple chrome plated alloy wheels and twelve cylinder twin feed synchotronic fuel injection turbo cross-blend engine?  Asking for a friend.

No. The allows were only doubly chrome plated.

Cooncil scheme scum.

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:46, J_Stewart said:

LinkedIn is the worst parts of social media all rolled in to one. Bullshitters, braggers and boring b*****ds everywhere. It’s a cesspit of people trying to impress with corporate jargon and utter lies. Anyone that posts on it that isn’t a recruiter or actively looking for a job should be ignored and avoided at all costs. These are the worst people on the planet, such as this example:

IMG_5060.jpg

Complete and utter worstcunts. I fucking despise it.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06820417/filing-history

Little Ollie is probably already ahead of his old man.

It’s like any and all forms of social media - Pie and Bovril very much included:

The majority of content is utter guff and/or uninteresting. If you can wade through and put up with that then there is some good stuff in there.

LinkedIn is the worst parts of social media all rolled in to one. Bullshitters, braggers and boring b*****ds everywhere. It’s a cesspit of people trying to impress with corporate jargon and utter lies. Anyone that posts on it that isn’t a recruiter or actively looking for a job should be ignored and avoided at all costs. These are the worst people on the planet, such as this example:

IMG_5060.thumb.jpg.2d7605cbfc5f3eb9a5cb031438e07cd8.jpg

Complete and utter worstcunts. I fucking despise it.

That’s perhaps the most cuntyish, cunting, cunty, boak shite that I’ve ever read, what a c**t.

• 3 weeks later...