LinkedIn thread

11 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

LinkedIn is the worst parts of social media all rolled in to one. Bullshitters, braggers and boring b*****ds everywhere. It’s a cesspit of people trying to impress with corporate jargon and utter lies. Anyone that posts on it that isn’t a recruiter or actively looking for a job should be ignored and avoided at all costs. These are the worst people on the planet, such as this example:

IMG_5060.jpg

Complete and utter worstcunts. I fucking despise it.

That’s one of the worst made up stories I’ve seen. If my 7 year old child said he was desperate to get into the office as he’d designed an app and wanted to write down the plans, I’d tell him he needs to find some mates and go kick about a football.

13 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

LinkedIn is the worst parts of social media all rolled in to one. Bullshitters, braggers and boring b*****ds everywhere. It’s a cesspit of people trying to impress with corporate jargon and utter lies. Anyone that posts on it that isn’t a recruiter or actively looking for a job should be ignored and avoided at all costs. These are the worst people on the planet, such as this example:

IMG_5060.jpg

Complete and utter worstcunts. I fucking despise it.

I mean, there are about 100 things in that relatively short post which mark this guy out as a complete c**t, but I think the fact that he just needed to point out that his car was an Audi rather than just saying "car" is the worst one.

I'm actually getting angry reading these, really glad I don't use this pish.

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I mean, there are about 100 things in that relatively short post which mark this guy out as a complete c**t, but I think the fact that he just needed to point out that his car was an Audi rather than just saying "car" is the worst one.

Haha this also really annoyed me, he had to get Audi in there didn't he the dickhead! Guys like him are up there with the roasters who go into work wearing those trousers that are half way up their ankles with no socks and leather buckle shoes.

He starts his story off with the word so as well!

Some truthful/truth hurts type p&b linkedin accounts could be good. 

Dr Shandon Par MD
Expert in feline canine psychology.
Doctorate in suede habilment procurement processes.
Prince certified. Have got all LPs.
Can bench press a small midget.