LinkedIn thread

• 2 weeks later...

Do these people model themselves on contestants on The Apprentice or is it the other way around?

I was on a 30 minute flight last week and the boy in front of me was doing his best to make it obvious he was carefully considering a few CVs; he was very close to loudly considering each applicant to make sure everyone knew he was a very important businessman. It was an ego trip of high proportions. I wish I’d found out his name as he definitely has a LinkedIn page, and I can guarantee if would be an absolute cracker.

Assuming "the second coming' isn't a euphemism and he means it in the conventional sense, I'm not sure why that would be considered an emergency. I imagine Heyseus have a good idea what to do and will manage just fine without Hayden's help. 

LinkedIn is a load of pish. My company opened an office in the south of the Netherlands last week, mostly because of Brexit but an opportunity to expand into the Benelux and Germany, so we tried LinkedIn to see if we could tempt people to come and join us, so far nothing... but I do see plenty of inspirational speeches, made up bullshite from “Managing Directors”, often of companies where their only employee is their wife. And don’t get me started on the many messages i keep getting from Janey Godley! No idea why I accepted her invitation years ago. 

Ian Pownall just popped up on my LinkedIn timeline.

"Conversation Starter, Door Opener, Sales Geek. All so I can deliver "End to End" Business Development done for you."

Education:

School of Life (1973-2017)

Master of the Art, Selling Skills and Sales Operations

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ianpownall/

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

On 22/04/2019 at 12:10, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ian Pownall just popped up on my LinkedIn timeline.

"Conversation Starter, Door Opener, Sales Geek. All so I can deliver "End to End" Business Development done for you."

Education:

School of Life (1973-2017)

Master of the Art, Selling Skills and Sales Operations

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ianpownall/

Aye and very suspiciously , the scout county commissioner for 1 month , 

and 4 years at Nottingham Trent university , with no qualification listed, in a land of 3 year degrees 

a walloper , as the jargon would have it , give me Barry Homeowner  any day, yup yup 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...