LinkedIn thread

Do any P&Bers use professional networking site LinkedIn? I have an account but haven’t logged in for more than five years. I might reconsider though, having seen these screen grabs

IMG_0583.jpg

“Back to executing”. Calm down Pierrepoint.

This is my favourite though

IMG_0584.jpg

Up at 3:30am and then off to the gym for *four hours*. Four fucking hours. Mate.

Any other P&Bers keen on inspiring corporate jargon slogans? Please share.

I hardly look at due to the overabundance of “didnae happen” stories and uplifting quotes. Seems to mainly consist of recruitment consultants sending copied and pasted pms and the people who run the app telling me about jobs which would be a big step down.

Guest bernardblack

I use it for work...begrudgingly.

The amount of motivational shite and personal stuff on there is horrific.

“Success starts by waking up at 4am”

Does it aye?

2 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

LinkedIn is the worst parts of social media all rolled in to one. Bullshitters, braggers and boring b*****ds everywhere. It’s a cesspit of people trying to impress with corporate jargon and utter lies. Anyone that posts on it that isn’t a recruiter or actively looking for a job should be ignored and avoided at all costs. These are the worst people on the planet, such as this example:

IMG_5060.jpg

Complete and utter worstcunts. I fucking despise it.

A good father would have said : "Ollie, first it's 'written down' and second it's 'obviously'. You're no son of mine, get out of the fucking car." It's the only way they'll learn.

Do any P&Bers use professional networking site LinkedIn? I have an account but haven’t logged in for more than five years. I might reconsider though, having seen these screen grabs

IMG_0583.thumb.jpg.cf21b553135751d8dabe166d40df9f79.jpg

IMG_0584.thumb.jpg.52739b62a00ab54da3e335ab63569c8c.jpg

Up at 3:30am and then off to the gym for *four hours*. Four fucking hours. Mate.

Any organisation that uses gmail as corporate email can be classed as a 2 bob outfit.

11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

Think I've logged in to mine about 3 times. Was amazed at the amount of folk I don't like or have fallen out with who had sent me whatever they call friend requests. Also funny seeing people you know to be utter charlatans and fiends presenting this "professional" image. It's like a premium version of Facebook for folk that are still able to get their arses off the sofa.

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

I thought airport security was one of these places where you can't use your phone.

They must have been screaming at him.  I bet he was pulled aside and stripped searched as a potential terrorist.

Does he mention anything about that?