Arbroath vs Stranraer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn’t think it was going to happen but well deserved,  much better with a back 4, could of been 7 in the end, 

Wallace and McKenna were superb and Swankie had a great game, lost count how many corners we had, must of been about 20

Didn’t think it was going to happen but well deserved,  much better with a back 4, could of been 7 in the end, 
Wallace and McKenna were superb and Swankie had a great game, lost count how many corners we had, must of been about 20

At 1-1 we had had 24 shots on goal according to bet 365

Arbroath completely battered Stranraer today how it was 1-1 with 15 minutes left was baffling but we kept going and got what we richly deserved. The team played great we are looking really good so far. C'mon the Lichties.

Another Ryan Wallace masterclass. Pleasing.

Only disappointing moment of today was Ryan Wallace's celebration; very disappointed in the lack of ear cupping or finger to mouth gestures towards his own fans after the 'support' he's had since his arrival :( 

Only disappointing moment of today was Ryan Wallace's celebration; very disappointed in the lack of ear cupping or finger to mouth gestures towards his own fans after the 'support' he's had since his arrival [emoji20] 
Give it a rest.

Only disappointing moment of today was Ryan Wallace's celebration; very disappointed in the lack of ear cupping or finger to mouth gestures towards his own fans after the 'support' he's had since his arrival [emoji20] 

Haha with better finishing, from himself included he could’ve finished today with 2 goals and about 5 assists. Just have to settle for 1 of each, can’t give him that McKenna one even though he got the flick on, that one has to go to Jamie Hammill. [emoji12]

4 minutes ago, keptie said:
9 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:
Only disappointing moment of today was Ryan Wallace's celebration; very disappointed in the lack of ear cupping or finger to mouth gestures towards his own fans after the 'support' he's had since his arrival emoji20.png 

Give it a rest.

I'm afraid that won't be happening - we're looking at November at the absolute earliest before I even consider not posting my weekly reminder that Ryan Wallace is one of our most valuable players and deserves nothing but love from the Lichtie masses.

It's only the second game of season and already you appear slightly wound up by this; I can only apologise for the coming months, and potentially years, to come of Ryan Wallace proving people wrong on a weekly basis and as leader of his fan club it's only right I continue to point this out. :)

Good performance and a nice 3 points. 

Gavin Swankie was the standout performer on the pitch today, just a joy to watch when he’s like that. He was another one who was “slaughtered” at times last season. 

Onto Dumbarton who had a surprisingly poor result today. 

Good performance and a nice 3 points. 
Gavin Swankie was the standout performer on the pitch today, just a joy to watch when he’s like that. He was another one who was “slaughtered” at times last season. 
Onto Dumbarton who had a surprisingly poor result today. 

Not sure that’s a poor result, think Forfar look pretty handy to be honest. Baird will do well for them.

I'm afraid that won't be happening - we're looking at November at the absolute earliest before I even consider not posting my weekly reminder that Ryan Wallace is one of our most valuable players and deserves nothing but love from the Lichtie masses.
It's only the second game of season and already you appear slightly wound up by this; I can only apologise for the coming months, and potentially years, to come of Ryan Wallace proving people wrong on a weekly basis and as leader of his fan club it's only right I continue to point this out. [emoji4]
As one of the supporters who wasn't given Wallace any stick and confident he would come good, your posts about some of the supporters who were giving him stick is becoming a bit tedious tbh. We played great today but all you seem interested in is having a go at some of our support whom by now will know he is an excellent player maybe you think your being hilarious..... you ain't.

Archived