Lanarkshire Derby ‘Well v Accies

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I thought it would say " Lanarkshire - decades of winning f**k all"

The joke is on you.  The Motorola Cup Final triumph against Livingston in 2001 will live long in the memory!  A famous 6-1 victory.  Or was  it 5-1...?

Anyway, Higgy Bhoy is just in a bit of a huff as he knows Kilmarnock will be the first Scottish team to lose a home game to Steven Gerrard's resurgent Rangers side.

26 minutes ago, Desp said:

The joke is on you.  The Motorola Cup Final triumph against Livingston in 2001 will live long in the memory!  A famous 6-1 victory.  Or was  it 5-1...?

Anyway, Higgy Bhoy is just in a bit of a huff as he knows Kilmarnock will be the first Scottish team to lose a home game to Steven Gerrard's resurgent Rangers side.

Ha, we'll see on Sunday!

PS - Shove the Bhoy up yer arse!

51 minutes ago, Desp said:

17 years without a trophy? Pathetic.

Image result for hamilton accies trophy

Edit: Found a better photo. 

The game where we got battered against St Johnstone at the end of last season he had a guy - an adult man, not a wee mate - following him about with pretty professional looking recording equipment, a camera with a mic attached etc. Quite odd.

Well I believe he does Media related course at College, probably related to that.

He has also been to 100+ matches in a row.  Maybe he should get a life but not many can claim that type of stat.

Good luck to the guy.  He has a passion for Motherwell FC and has circa 5000 subscribers 

Seems a bit of an oddball, but fair play to the boy. Makes you an easy target granted - my old neighbour makes YouTube videos and what not, and used to get bullied rotten for it. Still does from some folk she went to school with on Twitter and the likes. 

Can't imagine the old guys that sit around me at games being happy with a boy sat videoing himself for the length of a match mind you!

14 minutes ago, BigTamMuller said:

Seems a bit of an oddball, but fair play to the boy.

Up in Dingwall last year, he tried (and failed) to chat up a 14 year old lassie. 

He's definitely one for the watching. 

Archived