Lanarkshire Derby ‘Well v Accies

1 hour ago, welldaft said:

Your club belong not in the championship but probably league 1.

Nothing to do with the result today just the facts. I honestly was surprised by such a poor away support.  It was pathetic. 

A Junior side would bring more fans. 

That's a pretty pathetic post, mate, and has everything to do with the result. 

The Accies rolled you over today and you'd be a better man for admitting it rather than posting this shite.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you say so 

Now that I have sobered up I will reiterate that the Accies support yesterday was very poor even by their standards 

That has nothing to do with the result. It is what it is. 

They won - no argument. 

Sare Heid Sunday but worth it.A lot of no shows in the Accies support who will be wishing they had made the effort to go, but two wins since Christmas in The League explains the lack of faith.

The game panned out as,I expected;Accies defending and then going for it last 30 minutes after a lot of huffing and puffing from The Well.

8 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Here's an idea.

You seem very concerned about the number of fans we have. It's very touching and DEFINITELY NOT crowdwanking.

So, instead of preaching on here to Accies fans who all usually attend games, do you mind going to Hamilton town centre and getting the locals to come along? You could borrow the megaphone from the wee guy that stands in front of the 'Well Bois.

On second thoughts, the majority of them will be Old Firm fans so they should be praised and lauded for following big teams and being part of massive supports. 

Silly me.

On this topic, I'd like to dedicate yesterday's win to all the Celtic fans in the Vaults pre-match, spouting vile homophobic and sectarian abuse at, erm, a TV. 

If you say so 
Now that I have sobered up I will reiterate that the Accies support yesterday was very poor even by their standards 
That has nothing to do with the result. It is what it is. 
They won - no argument. 
Please stop

Well that was nice wasn't it? We were piss poor and until the subs came on we didn't look like getting out our own half but Canning made the right changes and we looked a lot more confident. Still a lot of work to do, a decent team would've put at least three past us yesterday but we got the three points and that's all that matters. 

It was glorious watching the Well Bois getting so wond up that they weren't getting a reaction from the Accies support, a piss poor support at that. The majority of the support that weren't there only wanted to watch Accies when we were doing well and will now have most likely fucked off to watch The Old Firm, f**k them, I honestly couldn't care less about how many supporters we have, anyone who does care about these things must have something lacking in their lives, quite sad really. 

12 hours ago, welldaft said:

No need to b on tenterhooks. 

Your club belong not in the championship but probably league 1.

Nothing to do with the result today just the facts. I honestly was surprised by such a poor away support.  It was pathetic. 

A Junior side would bring more fans. 

:lol:

I have no great love for Hamilton but it's fantastic how angry some people get that a side with a small support has the sheer fucking audacity to win a game of football now and then.

GIRFUY.

3 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Sare Heid Sunday but worth it.A lot of no shows in the Accies support who will be wishing they had made the effort to go, but two wins since Christmas in The League explains the lack of faith.

The game panned out as,I expected;Accies defending and then going for it last 30 minutes after a lot of huffing and puffing from The Well.

Think it's four wins since Christmas - Motherwell twice last season, Ross County and Thistle.

21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

:lol:

I have no great love for Hamilton but it's fantastic how angry some people get that a side with a small support has the sheer fucking audacity to win a game of football now and then.

GIRFUY.

Your probably just pissed off after yesterday. Understandable I guess. 

28 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

My team were deservedly beaten but we had almost 5,000 through the gate so the result is irrelevant really, eh?

Which is why I would rather have the Pars in the top flight. 

Anyway a mixture of drink and anger has meant I have made a bit of an arse of things on this thread. I acknowledge that.  But I do appreciate Jupe 1407 for pointing it out. Thanks 

Archived