Lanarkshire Derby ‘Well v Accies

Surprised there’s no thread for this yet. We are going to get pumped with more comical defending.

Ring in the changes pls Canzo: Taiwo for Lyon, McGowan for Imrie and anyone for Penny. Shame Imrie is guaranteed to start since it’s Motherwell although I look forward to him booting the ball off a fan.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I look on our fancy new ticketmaster setup - it's showing the lower sections of the South for Sale, not the upper. £24 is way too much for a run of the mill Premiership game - not impressive. £3 for kids apparently which might repair the damage for some, so a concession must mean over 60's?

I think in most grounds, through season tickets and family deals, etc, regular home supporters are reasonably well looked after - being an away supporter is where the ripoffs really are. Away supports are off a cliff compared to 10-15 years ago while home supports seem to be relatively stable and I'm sure entry price + expensive travel are the main reasons.

I usually make every away ground at least once in a season and it's simply not worth the money. We're probably luckier than some in that our games are never seen as "Category A" or whatever shite they call it and so we are usually paying the lowest rate...

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

Might just try and use my Costco card.

I thought that is what the club were using to buy players....

This is already a 6 pointer ! Whoever loses this one the fans will be in meltdown about the season ahead or should I say more of a meltdown on the season ahead. 

With both defences being sh1te I will out a few quid on +2.5 goals. 

Archived