Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

He didn't give free kick.

Am not gonny argue wae you on that one because from where a was standing a didn't have a good view of that incident, however the ref did give New Farm the free kick because he believed Knapp dived but failed to book him, the rules are clear a dive in the box = yellow card

It looked like he had gave New Farm the free kick and not booked him, a thought that was what eyeswideopen was referring to when he said he should have been off, maybe i have got it wrong though

It was a stone wall penalty, even the 5 guys behind the goals said so too and they had the best view, Ricky Crowe didn’t give them a free kick the game continued. 

10 hours ago, GB65 said:

Fair play to Hurlford for their result today. They always just find that cutting edge in big games

I disagree mate. They’ve choked a good few since shortlees hammered them at burnpark a few year ago with that result being one of them. I agree though good result for them yesterday but I don’t recall them being in the latter stages of the majors for 2/3 year now

Semi-Final of the Scottish last season were they not?

I disagree mate. They’ve choked a good few since shortlees hammered them at burnpark a few year ago with that result being one of them. I agree though good result for them yesterday but I don’t recall them being in the latter stages of the majors for 2/3 year now

1 hour ago, The Mouth said:

Then put shortlees out Scottish last year got to the semi and also beat them in the league and beat them.in league decider at Blair park by a good margin.... But defo choke a few times ur correct...

1 hour ago, NewMan87 said:

Then put shortlees out Scottish last year got to the semi and also beat them in the league and beat them.in league decider at Blair park by a good margin.... But defo choke a few times ur correct...

I was meaning the majors not league games. How have HT faired in the majors other than last year? 

24 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Wouldn't know wasn't there. But u say for years so that was including last year was it not? And now in another semi

Nup no last year as you stated but years previous I don’t believe they’ve been up there

On 07/03/2020 at 18:28, The Tavern Tippler said:

Blatent dive in the box trying to win a penalty, he was already on a yellow, and Ricky Crow gave New Farm the free kick but shat it from sending Knapp off

That Ref is a Lees cheerleader! He watched Knapp last season volley. Thistle player at Blair Park and sent off Billy Mason for acting as peace maker! He should not be allowed Lees games. 

2 hours ago, THEMOLE91 said:

That Ref is a Lees cheerleader! He watched Knapp last season volley. Thistle player at Blair Park and sent off Billy Mason for acting as peace maker! He should not be allowed Lees games. 

Disagree. If he was what you say Mullen wouldn't have been sent off, knapp would have got his penalty which was an absolute stonewaller. Let's not forget the torrent of abuse Ricky got a while back from knapp on Facebook?? He makes mistakes like all refs but out of all the refs in ayrshire if I had to choose one to ref a big game it would be ricky. 

Disagree. If he was what you say Mullen wouldn't have been sent off, knapp would have got his penalty which was an absolute stonewaller. Let's not forget the torrent of abuse Ricky got a while back from knapp on Facebook?? He makes mistakes like all refs but out of all the refs in ayrshire if I had to choose one to ref a big game it would be ricky. 
Ricky is one of the better refs