Jump to content

Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations


4-5-0
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SpyKId said:

 


Do folk not drive naw? Cannae make it to greenwood? And not once did I say book it weeks earlier and trust me, I’ve forgot more about football than you’ll ever know.

1 hour ago, SpyKId said:

 


Do folk not drive naw? Cannae make it to greenwood? And not once did I say book it weeks earlier and trust me, I’ve forgot more about football than you’ll ever know.

 

Ok Fergie. I apologise it was Redondo that said it. 

Edited by Cunny
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shortlees are happy about the game being on, NF are happy to help and are happy ours and their  game is on, Sandys are happy the game is on, Sandys fans are happy the game is on.  The ref the two linesmen and the SAFA officials are happy the game is on, the Shortlees fans are happy the game is on. Spykid, Bingedrinker, and Garybhoy  and a couple of others aren’t happy, or personally don’t care if the game is on. I personally I think common sense has prevailed. Thank you NF and Colin, I don’t know if he would want his full name on here, for your cooperation and help in getting this massive fixture for us played this weekend, it means a lot. 

I dont think anyone isn't happy your game is on.
I dont think anyone thinks its out of order you asking NF to swap.
I think its really good of NF to swap.
I think coming on and actually saying your game is more important than anyone elses in Ayrshire makes you appear a bit up your own arse. You might, reasonably, think that but to come on and say it is embarrasing.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:


I dont think anyone isn't happy your game is on.
I dont think anyone thinks its out of order you asking NF to swap.
I think its really good of NF to swap.
I think coming on and actually saying your game is more important than anyone elses in Ayrshire makes you appear a bit up your own arse. You might, reasonably, think that but to come on and say it is embarrasing.

I think it’s embarrassing you can’t spell embarrassing.. Ok it’s not the most important game this weekend. Can we move on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Right FACT man. People are getting pissed off at his claim his match is more important than every other game played this weekend. That is wrong and is offensive to every other team playing. That's my, cfc and everyone else's issue. All your other FACTS everyone would agree with most 

Grow up man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cunny u might b many hings mate but one hing you aint is stupid. You ken exactly whit you said, how its came across n why folk r reacting like they ur. Mibby instead of constantly justifyin it howz aboot puttin yir hawns up n sayin a fucked up here? Yir game is the biggest o the weekend, nae doot aboot that at awe. But tae say its mare important is whur yae made a howlin c**t o it. As been said already its only important tae u and ur opposition. Twa teams fightin against relegation in any o the leagues is mare important tae them than whither or not u get tae the semis o the scottish or no 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Cunny u might b many hings mate but one hing you aint is stupid. You ken exactly whit you said, how its came across n why folk r reacting like they ur. Mibby instead of constantly justifyin it howz aboot puttin yir hawns up n sayin a fucked up here? Yir game is the biggest o the weekend, nae doot aboot that at awe. But tae say its mare important is whur yae made a howlin c**t o it. As been said already its only important tae u and ur opposition. Twa teams fightin against relegation in any o the leagues is mare important tae them than whither or not u get tae the semis o the scottish or no

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz do you’s ever stop. Over 3 pages of this shite now, you’s are like a dog with a bone.  the same people all the time, like school bully’s. Just repeating yourselves again and again. Why don’t you all come together like the three musketeers on Saturday and come and tell me how much of a cant  I have made of myself. I will be at the game, as most of you seem to know me. I am taking time out of this shite now, as my fingertips are numb. I expect you’s to drivel on moaning and moaning and moaning and ......................... I’m sure you all get the picture. Bye boys or girls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...