Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

14 hours ago, Boab17 said:

Interestimg to watch Irvine Meadow beat ardeer juniors (granted a very poor jnr team) could meadow be challeging this season

Ardeer jnrs play amateur sides every pre season and I think they are yet too beat one.  Very very poor side 

5 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
5 hours ago, blue999 said:
Ardeer jnrs would struggle in the first division in Ayrshire ammies. Their summer signings are laughable. Look at their pre season fixtures emoji23.png

Who did they sign ?

Go on their facebook.

3 hours ago, Boab17 said:

I know a couple of the boys that signed that are half decent but never saw anything other than that but it is pre-season and im sure the management team are working hard to plug gaps. 

They just got pumped off Irvine meadow afc. They have signed 18 players  they have hardly got much more room for additions. 

7 hours ago, blue999 said:

They just got pumped off Irvine meadow afc. They have signed 18 players  they have hardly got much more room for additions. 

Im not disagreeing but im sure they wont be happy with the level of some performances so you would expect them to try and improve that is prob a better way of putting it.

Im not disagreeing but im sure they wont be happy with the level of some performances so you would expect them to try and improve that is prob a better way of putting it.

Of course they will but it won’t happen. I’d rather play in the jnrs with any prem amateur side.

Gutted to hear about Hurlford AFC folding. A real blow to Ayrshire Amateurs and no mistake. Is this the start of a decline in the leagues? Why Ayrshire don't follow suit and amalgamate the 2nd divisions I will never know. We have done it at Cali with the first divisions and we can look forward to 28 league games and a lot of meaningless cups scrapped. Loads of choices for players in Ayrshire. Too many teams scrambling for same players. Thistle lost a couple of influential players recently with no news on signings, all quiet with the rest of the teams too.

Gutted to hear about Hurlford AFC folding. A real blow to Ayrshire Amateurs and no mistake. Is this the start of a decline in the leagues? Why Ayrshire don't follow suit and amalgamate the 2nd divisions I will never know. We have done it at Cali with the first divisions and we can look forward to 28 league games and a lot of meaningless cups scrapped. Loads of choices for players in Ayrshire. Too many teams scrambling for same players. Thistle lost a couple of influential players recently with no news on signings, all quiet with the rest of the teams too.
That's fine if u only have 15 teams but to try get 38/40 league games played would have almost been impossible when there was 21 teams in them. Maybe now its down to 19 they may have a better chance but I think 36 would still be crazy to try.

41 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, Ayrshire Neautral said:
Prem Winners- Glenburn. Relegated- Tarbolton/Cumnock 
1st- Winners - West Kilbride Relegated- Catrine/ Drongan 
2A- Winners- Mauchline, Depending on Tass team and rebuilding at darvel 
2B- Bonnyton

Who have bonnyton signed that u know of. Seems very hush hush

I just don’t see a stand out winner from that league. Bonnyton always had good players coming through at youth level that’s what I’ve based my prediction on. Interesting to see though who’s signed 

40 minutes ago, Ayrshire Neautral said:

I just don’t see a stand out winner from that league. Bonnyton always had good players coming through at youth level that’s what I’ve based my prediction on. Interesting to see though who’s signed 

The bonnyton who have went amateur have nothing too do with the existing bonnyton set up 

21 hours ago, Ayrshire Neautral said:

Prem Winners- Glenburn. Relegated- Tarbolton/Cumnock 

1st- Winners - West Kilbride Relegated- Catrine/ Drongan 

2A- Winners- Mauchline, Depending on Tass team and rebuilding at darvel 

2B- Bonnyton

Prem - Thistle (New Farm 2nd)

relegated - Mossblown Tarbolton

1st Crosshouse 

2A Darvel 

2B Bellfield 

Prem - Thistle (New Farm 2nd)
relegated - Mossblown Tarbolton
1st Crosshouse 
2A Darvel 
2B Bellfield 

Agree about Belfield, seen there game last night and they looked impressive. Good players who could and should be playing at higher level