Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

2 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

i follow the loyal mate i'm not part of it but my point is simple Glenburn beat HT nothing on the website disrespectful in my opinion 

Ht win the league nothing on the website disrespectful in my opinion 

the two teams in question pay their money to the league so should be shown some respect after all the money they and the other teams pays for their jollys 

and without them we dont have a league 

hope that clears things up so lets look by the petty shit and at least expect our association to show some common courtesy to it members

The website is awful. The fixtures don't go on it until two days before and sometimes not even on it until the results are in. I thought you were insinuating something else so my apologies 

i follow the loyal mate i'm not part of it but my point is simple Glenburn beat HT nothing on the website disrespectful in my opinion 

Ht win the league nothing on the website disrespectful in my opinion 

the two teams in question pay their money to the league so should be shown some respect after all the money they and the other teams pays for their jollys 

and without them we dont have a league 

hope that clears things up so lets look by the petty shit and at least expect our association to show some common courtesy to it members

the league has only congratulated drongan and new farm. theres been league's and cups won since then which should get a mention

the league has only congratulated drongan and new farm. theres been league's and cups won since then which should get a mention  
Iv got to agree. I get these people run the association for absolute peanuts and must take up alot of their time but the people with in these clubs also give alot of their time up while also paying a small fortune to the association so i think the minimum they deserve is a congratulations on social media and their websites. Also I think more should be done for teams to get their trophies and medals sooner. One thing is for sure. If the league had got a new sponsor on Friday night at the final that would be plastered all over the website already.

Yes I think New Farm was the only team to get it. Drongan should have gotten theirs. No reason at all they couldnt as both possible winners played each other. Hurlford could have got theirs that night in tarbolton. Whitletts could have been multiple teams on the last day ( I think ) so theirs is the only one that I can see the problem with. Not wanting to sound like I'm slating them too much but as I said, these clubs work their socks off and deserve their moment. Not made to wait weeks for ome representative to collect it in a dinner hall

Committee members collecting league trophies at meetings is a disgrace. This rule where a club can't collect a league trophy away from home is just total nonsense 

drongan won their league at home still never got the trophy

Updated Ayrshire website still not good enough in my opinion

Wed 29 May, 2019

Now that the last game of the season has been played, everyone at the Association would like to pass on their congratulations to all the League and Cup winners, and those clubs who have gained promotion during the season, and commiserations to those that fell just short.

All of the leagues have been hotly contested with many of the promotion and relegation places going down to the least game of the season.  Special mention to New farm Loch AFC on a second successive unbeaten league campaign.  There have also been some very competitive Finals in the Cup competitions.

We hope many other clubs enjoyed success in some way or another and look forward to seeing you all at the AGM on 4th June in Loanhead Primary, followed by the League Formations Meeting on 20th June before a well-earned rest for you all and preparations for the 2019/20 season begin!

DownloadDownlo

• 1 month later...
Interestimg to watch Irvine Meadow beat ardeer juniors (granted a very poor jnr team) could meadow be challeging this season

Ardeer jnrs would struggle in the first division in Ayrshire ammies. Their summer signings are laughable. Look at their pre season fixtures [emoji23]

2 hours ago, blue999 said:

Ardeer jnrs would struggle in the first division in Ayrshire ammies. Their summer signings are laughable. Look at their pre season fixtures emoji23.png

I know a couple of the boys that signed that are half decent but never saw anything other than that but it is pre-season and im sure the management team are working hard to plug gaps.