Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

well thats looking good for next year.  back to the league is by  before it kicks off.. shortlees  have had there day in the sunshine.  and with the lose of  there star player. to darvel. and the other calling it a day  we can all look to another 6 or 7 years of hamilton buying  the ayrshire    league .. and all the people  jumping with joy .. for what   buying every trophy they have won in the last 9 years..enjoy   boys.

49 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

On the football side tho HT had the better of the Lee's from the start better team by far and going by the flair ups from the side it looks like they have come to 

the end of the road for them 

Shortlees are finished. That was clear too see last night both on and off the park. 

The game looked too big for Ricky Crowe as he was getting decision after decision wrong. That melee that almost sparked a riot should have saw at least two players walk and Knapp, already on a yellow, should never have stayed on after his conduct during that. Crowe took the easy option by just sending Shortlees manager away. 

Appears we are back too Hurlford Thistle domination of Ayrshire once again 

8 hours ago, striker9 said:

Makes zero sense, hurlford normally play at the joes. Loudoun is also owned by the school, why would they owe HT? 

Hurlford were the home team so what you will probably find is they have already paid for the damage caused by Shortlees supporters and will be wanting paid back 

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:46, hate cheats said:

well thats looking good for next year.  back to the league is by  before it kicks off.. shortlees  have had there day in the sunshine.  and with the lose of  there star player. to darvel. and the other calling it a day  we can all look to another 6 or 7 years of hamilton buying  the ayrshire    league .. and all the people  jumping with joy .. for what   buying every trophy they have won in the last 9 years..enjoy   boys.

Holy f**k you certainly are bitter m8. Im neither a supporter of HT or Shortlees but what I've always hated is the constant accusations (im not saying their not true) from Shortlee's and other teams about HT paying players when loads of ex HT players play for them so they in turn must be CHEATS!! or is it a case all is forgiven and ignored as soon as you put on their jersey?? the old saying people in glass houses...……. is so relevant in the Ayrshire premier.

4 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Was earlier in the season at Loudoun. Shortlees supporters burned the pitch with flares or something 

And going by the lack of response from the Shortlee's guys on here it looks like my mate could be spot on 

hope not because that possably could be enough to put Shortlee's out the game and then it will be only one way traffic again 

in Ayrshire not good for the league thats for sure 

56 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

And going by the lack of response from the Shortlee's guys on here it looks like my mate could be spot on 

hope not because that possably could be enough to put Shortlee's out the game and then it will be only one way traffic again 

in Ayrshire not good for the league thats for sure 

If Shortlees do go again they won't be a threat to Hurlford Thistle anymore anyway. Cunny was quoted as saying on this that Shortlees were financially secure so on that basis 1K shouldn't put them out the game 

11 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

If Shortlees do go again they won't be a threat to Hurlford Thistle anymore anyway. Cunny was quoted as saying on this that Shortlees were financially secure so on that basis 1K shouldn't put them out the game 

Hope your rite about not going under and can afford the money if its true the past couple of seasons have been the best for a long time with Glenburn throwing in a few upsets and if they can build on the past couple of seasons then it could good again 

and with NF coming up (not saying for one min we will win lol) but i think Ryan has a point to prove to HT as it looks like he isnt going back to them as i had heard 

55 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

Hope your rite about not going under and can afford the money if its true the past couple of seasons have been the best for a long time with Glenburn throwing in a few upsets and if they can build on the past couple of seasons then it could good again 

and with NF coming up (not saying for one min we will win lol) but i think Ryan has a point to prove to HT as it looks like he isnt going back to them as i had heard 

Yeah I hope Shortlees can keep going. NF will be a great addition especially if farrel can strengthen his squad which I have no doubt he will. Ardeer and kilbride will be big threats if they can keep their squads together. Heard Hurlford AFC are also getting their players back and if true they will be a big threat too. Stewarton also have it in them too push on so it really could be a great league next year but Hurlford Thistle will be the team too beat as always