Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Chizzy looks as if he’s starting to learn his best formation and team now and has added a few good players in recent weeks so folk can talk them down all they want they will go about their business quietly and hopefully string a run together. Was a good game today with both teams battling hard. Long way to go in season with plenty slip ups could be tight.
what if the boy balfour that hacker says is good had stayed on the park and scored the goals that won the game would he still be doing a good job

The boy Balfour does look a good player but he didn’t even get a sniff the time he was on the pitch. Take nothing away Whittlets are a really good team who try to play football but far too many people are writing Onthank off as being a poor side etc and surprised by results of recent weeks. There were 20+new players joined in summer I’m hearing so that takes time

The boy Balfour does look a good player but he didn’t even get a sniff the time he was on the pitch. Take nothing away Whittlets are a really good team who try to play football but far too many people are writing Onthank off as being a poor side etc and surprised by results of recent weeks. There were 20+new players joined in summer I’m hearing so that takes time
i was at the game if its the same boy i think he had 2 chances the other boy for whitletts up top was good aswell as was the wee guy up top for onthank. 2 decent sides will be 1 of them that wins that league

what if the boy balfour that hacker says is good had stayed on the park and scored the goals that won the game would he still be doing a good job
Yes mate even if Balfour scored a double and whitletts won 4-3 then I would have the same opinion. Onthank were on there knees last season and were getting beat out the park, even suffering heavy defeats to minishant of recent but also drew with new farm, hammered darvel and beat a decent whitletts team in the last month, they may now be top top teams but it's huge progression. Anyway let's talk about other teams now. Who else is proving people wrong in Ayrshire

Yes mate even if Balfour scored a double and whitletts won 4-3 then I would have the same opinion. Onthank were on there knees last season and were getting beat out the park, even suffering heavy defeats to minishant of recent but also drew with new farm, hammered darvel and beat a decent whitletts team in the last month, they may now be top top teams but it's huge progression. Anyway let's talk about other teams now. Who else is proving people wrong in Ayrshire
dailly seem to be doing well dont know anything about them. tarbolton struggling by the looks of it

Yeah not seen dailly yet but will hopefully get along to see them the next time they play local. Could be there season after challenging for promotion last 3 season. I fear for tarbolton,hopefully they can ride the storm and regroup but what I hear they may struggle to make Christmas, i really hope I'm wrong.

Players are too fickle now a days. Aye general commitment is an issue but bigger than that too many players take a hiding on a Saturday and somewhere between leaving the pitch and the changing room decide that it's the club, management, committee and other every other players fault they just conceded 8/9/10 goals and not theirs, so leave teams high and dry. FRUSTRATING AS f**k !!!!

Yeah not seen dailly yet but will hopefully get along to see them the next time they play local. Could be there season after challenging for promotion last 3 season. I fear for tarbolton,hopefully they can ride the storm and regroup but what I hear they may struggle to make Christmas, i really hope I'm wrong.

Players are too fickle now a days. Aye general commitment is an issue but bigger than that too many players take a hiding on a Saturday and somewhere between leaving the pitch and the changing room decide that it's the club, management, committee and other every other players fault they just conceded 8/9/10 goals and not theirs, so leave teams high and dry. FRUSTRATING AS f**k !!!!

Tarbolton had 15 or 16 yesterday and were in the game for the first 30 minutes against us, I’m sure they’ll turn it around.

@BingeDrinker 

Come on now. You said you think shortlees will lose the league because they will go far in the majors. Something they done last season and won the league still. I asked you whats changed and you never answered you just said because shortlees will go far in the majors they will lose the league. So again I’ll ask you if shortlees proved last season they can win big majors and there domestic league then wtf’s changed? Why will it be different this season? Gotta have a good base for discussion mate instead a spoutin pish vs facts bud. 

19 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

@BingeDrinker 

Come on now. You said you think shortlees will lose the league because they will go far in the majors. Something they done last season and won the league still. I asked you whats changed and you never answered you just said because shortlees will go far in the majors they will lose the league. So again I’ll ask you if shortlees proved last season they can win big majors and there domestic league then wtf’s changed? Why will it be different this season? Gotta have a good base for discussion mate instead a spoutin pish vs facts bud. 

It's not about discussion. It's about the fact you do not like the fact my opinion differs from yours. It's my entitlement and it's what I believe. Only Shortlees boys seems to get disgruntled when an opinion goes against them. Hurlford Thistle haven't had a good opinion on them said on this in p & b history, rightly so by the way, but they don't come on here and try fend it all off and have a go if anyone says anything against. For goodness sake I have said that i reckon Shortlees have a huge chance in both majors and it's still a fault. We all loved the fact Shortlees toppled thistle last year and there was a couple of thousand there cheering you all on, myself included but they way yous go on now you are becoming no better than them. Except the fact someone thinks you won't win the league and go prove them wrong again instead of arguing over the fact and looking like a Billy big time 

3 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

It's not about discussion. It's about the fact you do not like the fact my opinion differs from yours. It's my entitlement and it's what I believe. Only Shortlees boys seems to get disgruntled when an opinion goes against them. Hurlford Thistle haven't had a good opinion on them said on this in p & b history, rightly so by the way, but they don't come on here and try fend it all off and have a go if anyone says anything against. For goodness sake I have said that i reckon Shortlees have a huge chance in both majors and it's still a fault. We all loved the fact Shortlees toppled thistle last year and there was a couple of thousand there cheering you all on, myself included but they way yous go on now you are becoming no better than them. Except the fact someone thinks you won't win the league and go prove them wrong again instead of arguing over the fact and looking like a Billy big time 

Nae worries have it your way. Your saying shortlees might not do what they’ve already done basically aye? thats fair enough. No ones acting the billy big time here no name calling or wanting square go’s 

6 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Nae worries have it your way. Your saying shortlees might not do what they’ve already done basically aye? thats fair enough. No ones acting the billy big time here no name calling or wanting square go’s 

That's right they might not? Is that a crime too say that?  Don't need to name call or want square gos to act like a Billy big time. Being that incredibly arrogant that no opinion is allowed other than your own and not a word can be said against shortlees, even though I didn't even say one, is acting like a Billy big time. Hurlford Thistle won the league every season for years yet hardly anyone tipped them for it last year so by your logic that was wrong of us all then as they had done it before?? 

Edited by BingeDrinker

11 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Aye they might not. Not being arrogant just asked you to clarify why you think they wont do something they’ve already done

I think its very reasonable to assume that an amateur club that goes far in the majors might come unstuck in the league when they have a fixture backlog. Credit too them last year but I think they won't this year that's all.  Overall standard in the premier is better this year i believe and there's a greater chance of dropping points like the Ardeer match 

3 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

I think its very reasonable to assume that an amateur club that goes far in the majors might come unstuck in the league when they have a fixture backlog. Credit too them last year but I think they won't this year that's all.  Overall standard in the premier is better this year i believe and there's a greater chance of dropping points like the Ardeer match 

Finally and aye I agree much tougher this year

Edited by The Mouth

Binge drinker yes it's your opinion and your entitled to it as far as I no shortlees are only in 1 more cup than hurlford just now

i expect thistle to win there replay so as now I think the lees have only 1 game in hand in the league as I have said before the lees have improved there squad from last season and from what I've heard thistle have added players but not got any better. Shortlees have a big enuff squad to cope with all games in my opinion I said after a couple of games in thread I think shortlees will go unbeaten in the league this season only dropped points in one game and they are usually slow starters 

I could be wrong here but I think the point BD is trying too make is that he made a throwaway comment about fancying HT for the premier and Shortlees representatives seemed to take it as some sort off personal insult lol. I personally think he will be proved wrong haha but it is ok for people to think differently for whatever reason they see fit and don't need to explain themselves to the shortlees loyal ha