Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

11 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
11 hours ago, hate cheats said:
just to say the game was scrappy  but the glens edged it. but please  some people need  to learn to lose with dignity..  keep in mind . 1 poor season for H/T/  the leauge. . why did shortlees need to shit in the nest.

Was it just the 2 sent off or more after the game ?

Kenny Parris sent off mid second half n Cargill right at the end. Believe these 2 could have collected more reds after game but not sure. Heresay!!! 

Yes well done to Dailly on their promotion, got to feel for Mossblown though, they have had a great second half of the season, really deserved promotion in my opinion, but a poor start to the season has cost them, if they had played the way they did 2nd half of season from the start they would at least got 2nd place maybe even pipped New Farm to the title, if they can can keep the squad together they should be favourites for the first next season, but can't take anything away from Dailly they deserve to be a premier team now, superb season for them

Well done to glenburn!! Lot of pals there so wouldn't be bitter. We had more chances than them to win it but never took them there goal came from.a mistake which they capitalised on so fair play. Why should me n cargo have seen more than 1 red? My 2nd yellow was never a 2nd yellow the fact a won 2 headers and at the same time had 2 elbows off my head which as usual a never got anything I turn and fair enough said uv fucking seen that twice now and got a 2nd yellow to me is a joke the ref always does it with me I don't help myself but at same time he needs to use his head. Sent me off against glenburn for a stamp which never happened and I'm sure the glenburn boys would back me up with that it then went to a panel and got changed from a stamp and I got 2 games and still no reason why. Am no innocent in alot of stuff vut 100% never get as much fouls as i should all because i dont go over easy bit am still gettong bruises cuts etc so bit of a joke in my opinion. Anyway congratulations to glenburn and George n management team good guys and a good team. Objective of winning the league was done. And now am glad we all get a rest now. Well done ayrshire amateur  football was entertaining as usual 

2 hours ago, NewMan87 said:

Well done to glenburn!! Lot of pals there so wouldn't be bitter. We had more chances than them to win it but never took them there goal came from.a mistake which they capitalised on so fair play. Why should me n cargo have seen more than 1 red? My 2nd yellow was never a 2nd yellow the fact a won 2 headers and at the same time had 2 elbows off my head which as usual a never got anything I turn and fair enough said uv fucking seen that twice now and got a 2nd yellow to me is a joke the ref always does it with me I don't help myself but at same time he needs to use his head. Sent me off against glenburn for a stamp which never happened and I'm sure the glenburn boys would back me up with that it then went to a panel and got changed from a stamp and I got 2 games and still no reason why. Am no innocent in alot of stuff vut 100% never get as much fouls as i should all because i dont go over easy bit am still gettong bruises cuts etc so bit of a joke in my opinion. Anyway congratulations to glenburn and George n management team good guys and a good team. Objective of winning the league was done. And now am glad we all get a rest now. Well done ayrshire amateur  football was entertaining as usual 

Not sure where the multi reds rumour appeared from but that's what I'd heard, but as I said, heresay!!! Obviously shite!! 

You'll need to sign for glenburn to stop getting sent off against them lol

3 hours ago, NewMan87 said:

Am no innocent 

what an understatement big pal ha ha 

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Am no innocent 

what an understatement big pal ha ha 

Jim uv watched me for years... u know for a fact a get nothing when it comes to tackles on me and you wonder why a can't keep ma cool haha

I see the Ayrshire have let themselfs down once again . Not updating the web site wont make THEM go away all it does is spur them on . And it just show's what little class and integrity they have as an association

54 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

I see the Ayrshire have let themselfs down once again . Not updating the web site wont make THEM go away all it does is spur them on . And it just show's what little class and integrity they have as an association

?

5 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

I don't know what this is supposed too mean but I am right in saying you are associated with new farm yes? Well one of your committee sits on the board off that association that lacks "class and integrity" have you said the same too him? 

18 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

I don't know what this is supposed too mean but I am right in saying you are associated with new farm yes? Well one of your committee sits on the board off that association that lacks "class and integrity" have you said the same too him? 

i follow the loyal mate i'm not part of it but my point is simple Glenburn beat HT nothing on the website disrespectful in my opinion 

Ht win the league nothing on the website disrespectful in my opinion 

the two teams in question pay their money to the league so should be shown some respect after all the money they and the other teams pays for their jollys 

and without them we dont have a league 

hope that clears things up so lets look by the petty shit and at least expect our association to show some common courtesy to it members