• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
4-5-0

Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

On 12/05/2019 at 12:50, CFCbhoy said:

According too their manager they struggle too get a team on park most weeks. They did lose all their best players so hopefully they can sort it out as they are a big asset too the premier 

Bit o a shame as they wur a smashin team bit when yae get tae premier the big bois come in and steal yir players. If they get em back then they wull be one o teams tae beat but if no its gonna be tuff for em same as it is fur awe the rest o us

24 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
30 minutes ago, andy25 said:
Shortlees won 2-1.

Thanks

Poor poor game. Shortlees luk spent n wir hinging oan last 20 or so 

12 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

They looked in control when I left. Missed a couple headers aswell.

Second hawf Shortlees wur awe over the place 

Shortlees looked comfortable first half but second half Dirrans were well on top. Shortlees were all over the place once Billy went off. 

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:36, The Mouth said:

Actually I think there was one guy on here saying they will finish in the top 5 couple weeks back which started the first debate about it am sure. Got nothing against them at all its just my opinion. Maybe its because there unbeaten in div 1 more people will like a say about them but thats credit to them for going unbeaten so well played new farm

Think you will find that was me however where did I say they would challenge for the league??? I said they will be top 5 that's not challenging for the league. NF have went 2 seasons unbeaten in the league! correct?? they have ground out results when it looked like the run would end they have also won comfortably on occasion so for ME they will be more of a challenge for top 5 than most of you have predicted. ANY premier league team that take that form lightly prior to playing them could be made to eat their words. Many have cited their poor cup form however many of the so called big teams exited early this year in all cup competitions so for me that's not a marker on what they are capable of.

My sources at SKY can confirm that Hurlford ams manager was offered Shortlees job last night 

My sources at SKY can confirm that Hurlford ams manager was offered Shortlees job last night 
So his Last act as hurlford boss was to give a 3 point gift to shortlees. Not knowing that it was screwed their star player from playing in the the final of the James scott next week

6 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
24 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

So his Last act as hurlford boss was to give a 3 point gift to shortlees. Not knowing that it was screwed their star player from playing in the the final of the James scott next week

I don't know if he accepted it, just heard that Cunny approached him. I will be surprised if he takes it but stranger things have happened 

Edited by CFCbhoy

43 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

Nae chance he'll take it. Hurlford Ams is his club

Tarbolton 1 Hurlford Thistle 1

Surprised theres been no meltdown on here re Hurlford Thistle winning the league????

1 hour ago, Boab17 said:

Surprised theres been no meltdown on here re Hurlford Thistle winning the league????

Nae need as it wiz last weds nite they won league 

Woke to see glenburn won their first trophy of the season. Well done and hope they make it two next Friday. Dailly seemed to have pushed them all the way. Again good luck to them next week. Could turn into an amazing season for them too

See shortlees have had to call off their game against Kilbride today