Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

The first/ second division play off is now confirmed to be Dalry v Troon Dundonald. Who will take their place in the First division next season?

It's a hard one for me. I usually would go with the 2nd division team as usually form and confidence would be higher than the struggling 1st division side. Dalry tho have had a poor end of season taking one point from their final two league games and also getting turned over In the supplementary cup final. So for me with both teams form poor, I'll go with the older heads at Troon to keep their first division status.

Is it common practice to postpone a game because one player is away on scottish amateur duty?

Some clubs are able to play without the player(s) who have been called up, but I’m sure it would depend on the game and the circumstances. It’s entirely up to the club though.

Some clubs are able to play without the player(s) who have been called up, but I’m sure it would depend on the game and the circumstances. It’s entirely up to the club though.
Aye I dont know many ( if any club) that would willingly play a title decider without their best player.

15 hours ago, stfu said:

What’s happened to the young team results seem to have been abit all over the place this season

According too their manager they struggle too get a team on park most weeks. They did lose all their best players so hopefully they can sort it out as they are a big asset too the premier 

7 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
30 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:
According too their manager they struggle too get a team on park most weeks. They did lose all their best players so hopefully they can sort it out as they are a big asset too the premier 

I heard cass and yogi going back next season. I hope that can kick them on

I heard that too along with a few others so fingers crossed for them anyway 

On 12/05/2019 at 12:50, CFCbhoy said:

Bit o a shame as they wur a smashin team bit when yae get tae premier the big bois come in and steal yir players. If they get em back then they wull be one o teams tae beat but if no its gonna be tuff for em same as it is fur awe the rest o us