Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

1 hour ago, PiedPiper said:

Hope your rite about not going under and can afford the money if its true the past couple of seasons have been the best for a long time with Glenburn throwing in a few upsets and if they can build on the past couple of seasons then it could good again 

and with NF coming up (not saying for one min we will win lol) but i think Ryan has a point to prove to HT as it looks like he isnt going back to them as i had heard 

In my opinion IF he is offered that role at Thistle he will accept.

Hope your rite about not going under and can afford the money if its true the past couple of seasons have been the best for a long time with Glenburn throwing in a few upsets and if they can build on the past couple of seasons then it could good again 
and with NF coming up (not saying for one min we will win lol) but i think Ryan has a point to prove to HT as it looks like he isnt going back to them as i had heard 
The worst kept secret in the ammies that he has already been offered the job and rejected it. Who said loyalty was dead in football. A bold decision and one he may come to regret come xmas time

19 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, PiedPiper said:

The worst kept secret in the ammies that he has already been offered the job and rejected it. Who said loyalty was dead in football. A bold decision and one he may come to regret come xmas time

He was offered it whilst the existing management team are still in place?? Oh dear.......

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:
He was offered it whilst the existing management team are still in place?? Oh dear.......

Yip. Shows the lack of class imo. Unless of course the current management was made aware.

I very much doubt that 

5 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Yeah I hope Shortlees can keep going. NF will be a great addition especially if farrel can strengthen his squad which I have no doubt he will. Ardeer and kilbride will be big threats if they can keep their squads together. Heard Hurlford AFC are also getting their players back and if true they will be a big threat too. Stewarton also have it in them too push on so it really could be a great league next year but Hurlford Thistle will be the team too beat as always 

Also cant see new farm being a great addition. I mentioned on another thread or possibly even this one that they wont make the top 5/6 if so I’ll be made to eat my words I’m sure

7 minutes ago, On the ball said:

I agree, think glenburn,kilbride and ardeer more a threat

Dont get me wrong I dismissed them on gaining promotion from div 1 and they’ve almost went it unbeaten so well wrong there but prem a different kettle of fish for me

21 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, The Mouth said:
Whos the doing the poaching here if this is true? Is there someone at thistle above the management but below hamilton himself? Come on lads this isn’t techinal director stuff its ammie fitbaw surely not

Thomas haye

Cant see it

2 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Dont get me wrong I dismissed them on gaining promotion from div 1 and they’ve almost went it unbeaten so well wrong there but prem a different kettle of fish for me

Give them a break FFS.

No one at New Farm has come out and said they'd challenge for the league next year.

They've done brilliantly to come through the leagues as they have and I'm sure they'll be a welcome edition to the top league.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Give them a break FFS.

No one at New Farm has come out and said they'd challenge for the league next year.

They've done brilliantly to come through the leagues as they have and I'm sure they'll be a welcome edition to the top league.

well said mate let the boys enjoy their league win and the new challanges of the premier they deserve it 

11 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Give them a break FFS.

Actually I think there was one guy on here saying they will finish in the top 5 couple weeks back which started the first debate about it am sure. Got nothing against them at all its just my opinion. Maybe its because there unbeaten in div 1 more people will like a say about them but thats credit to them for going unbeaten so well played new farm

On 08/04/2019 at 15:22, Boab17 said:

Ok I don't know what 'seasoned' players are with Cumnock and Hurlford but I have seen a few of their games. Tarbolton are sliding but will hopefully maintain there status. But I will go on record and state that none of those three teams at the moment would beat New Farm. New Farm are a young hungry team and none of the 3 teams you mention have went on an unbeaten league run like New Farm has. It doesn't matter what league it is it takes a huge amount of grit and talent to achieve that. Ill predict right now New Farm will be top 5.