Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

17 hours ago, On the ball said:

Ardeer never out a second gear,is it not true hurlford players spitting on ardeer players last game,maybe tells a story

Rather than casting aspersions wouldn't it just be fair too say Ardeer weren't out of second gear because like most clubs at this stage of the season they have nothing too play for in terms of their league position. The only thing to be settled in the Premier is the winners 

1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:

Rather than casting aspersions wouldn't it just be fair too say Ardeer weren't out of second gear because like most clubs at this stage of the season they have nothing too play for in terms of their league position. The only thing to be settled in the Premier is the winners 

Yes that could have been the case

Any report of shortlees glenburn game couldn’t make it

I left at 3-1 halftime but it was a great first half.

Shortlees could’ve been a good few up but the Glenburn keeper made a couple of fantastic saves at 1-0 and then 2-1. Glenburn couldn’t defend set pieces but looked good on the break.

Missed the opener but when I turned up about 5 past 2 Lees scored the second from a corner (corner conceded by one of those saves I referenced above) before a penalty for GB got them back in it. Glenburn were denied a stonewall penalty at 2-1 just before an OG made it 3-1.

Both wide midfielders for Glenburn looked great and one of the boys upfront as well.

First half was a really high quality amateur game.

Someone else can update you on the second half comeback.

Bold mate. But with these two anything could happen 
I know mate and I know it's a one off game but I watched hurlford labour against glenmuir on Sunday and they looked like a shadow of their former sleves. I know that's a one off game and may have had one eye on tonight's game but looking from the outside there just seems something severely wrong at that club the now.

I know mate and I know it's a one off game but I watched hurlford labour against glenmuir on Sunday and they looked like a shadow of their former sleves. I know that's a one off game and may have had one eye on tonight's game but looking from the outside there just seems something severely wrong at that club the now.
[emoji848][emoji848]