Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
4-5-0

Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

Recommended Posts

Stewarton win against galston today but look a much poorer side than 2/3 months ago. Looked like they we’re missing a few regular players as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019 at 09:07, blue999 said:

Does nobody update the website or twitter page anymore for AAFA?

The website and twitter are run by aresholes and old men who are only interested in their own teams or should i say de-funked teams  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to get down to see the Hurlford Darby today not the best game thats for sure but have to ask?? 

what the f**k does the man with the money see in any of them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The website and twitter are run by aresholes and old men who are only interested in their own teams or should i say de-funked teams  


Thanks for the kind words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

The website and twitter are run by aresholes and old men who are only interested in their own teams or should i say de-funked teams  

Anither w****r. This forum is foo o them these days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

Managed to get down to see the Hurlford Darby today not the best game thats for sure but have to ask?? 

what the f**k does the man with the money see in any of them ?

It was certainly no classic but think the park contributed too that. It was a shit heap. I thought the ammies had held on for a point until wee Andy's piledriver. What a strike it was. 

I'm guessing because they are two Hurlford teams and hes from Hurlford too?? Or do you think he should sponsor Shortlees being from Hurlford?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

It was certainly no classic but think the park contributed too that. It was a shit heap. I thought the ammies had held on for a point until wee Andy's piledriver. What a strike it was. 

I'm guessing because they are two Hurlford teams and hes from Hurlford too?? Or do you think he should sponsor Shortlees being from Hurlford?

Whats shortlees got to do with it? Dont get it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Whats shortlees got to do with it? Dont get it

I used them as an example. My point is he's involved with the two teams because he's from Hurlford. Don't get para am no having a dig at your beloved Shortlees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:

I used them as an example. My point is he's involved with the two teams because he's from Hurlford. Don't get para am no having a dig at your beloved Shortlees. 

A thought you miss took the guy for a lees fan thats all calm doon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×