Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Just to let everyone know I left Stewarton today after our match. I informed the committee at the new year that I’d be leaving at the end of the season, however after the last few weeks it’s best for the club to change now and appoint someone who’ll be able to take them forward. Nearly three season of the same voice in the dressing rooms becomes a bit mundane for players and it’s the right time for a change for us both. Stewarton United are a great club, the three guys that run it are the best people I have ever worked with in my chequered amateur career, whoever replaces me will get the full support of them. The players are very tight and a fantastic bunch to work with. I’ve been luck to play and manage in Ayrshire with two clubs and they have both been the best times in my career and that includes my time as Scotland assistant. Gary

All the best [emoji460]️[emoji460]️

50 minutes ago, Gary Hamilton said:

Just to let everyone know I left Stewarton today after our match. I informed the committee at the new year that I’d be leaving at the end of the season, however after the last few weeks it’s best for the club to change now and appoint someone who’ll be able to take them forward. Nearly three season of the same voice in the dressing rooms becomes a bit mundane for players and it’s the right time for a change for us both. Stewarton United are a great club, the three guys that run it are the best people I have ever worked with in my chequered amateur career, whoever replaces me will get the full support of them. The players are very tight and a fantastic bunch to work with. I’ve been luck to play and manage in Ayrshire with two clubs and they have both been the best times in my career and that includes my time as Scotland assistant. Gary

Ffs , no another one , haha , amateur game falling to bits haha. You moving up the ladder or just time out . 

Edited by The riddler

6 minutes ago, Gary Hamilton said:

Time to recharge the batteries and see what happens, more importantly Stewarton need to get the right person in.

Seemed to me you were going along just fine , along with a good wee run in Scottish as well. Quite a surprise after reading some of your football talk recently, must be more to it than meets the eye. Anyways good luck to you anyhow mate. 

Seemed to me you were going along just fine , along with a good wee run in Scottish as well. Quite a surprise after reading some of your football talk recently, must be more to it than meets the eye. Anyways good luck to you anyhow mate. 

Nothing more in it at all, both parties need a change. It’s quite simple and thanks