Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 00:33, eyeswideopen15 said:

Good to see crosshouse putting a difficult couple of weeks behind them to get back to winning way thumping a good glenmuir side. Things heating up in both the premier league and the 1st division.

Cant see anybody catching New Farm tbh watched them against Dirrans in a friendly on Saturday although it was a draw NFL were the much better side rolling subs took the shine off the game. Top 3 or 4 in first easily on a par with bottom half of the Premier, if not better. 

Cant see anybody catching New Farm tbh watched them against Dirrans in a friendly on Saturday although it was a draw NFL were the much better side rolling subs took the shine off the game. Top 3 or 4 in first easily on a par with bottom half of the Premier, if not better. 
Not seen too much of new farm This season compared to other seasons mate but what I know of them I wouldn't count them as even finishing In the top three just yet. I fully believe they deserve to be where they are at the moment but they have this ability of shooting themselves in the foot when they look home and dry. The first is a very competitive league and I still think 4 maybe 5 teams have a realistic chance of going up. I do agree tho that they 4/5 teams wouldn't look too out of place in the prem. But most certainly bottom half I think.

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 19:08, eyeswideopen15 said:
On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:36, Boab17 said:

Not seen too much of new farm This season compared to other seasons mate but what I know of them I wouldn't count them as even finishing In the top three just yet. I fully believe they deserve to be where they are at the moment but they have this ability of shooting themselves in the foot when they look home and dry. The first is a very competitive league and I still think 4 maybe 5 teams have a realistic chance of going up. I do agree tho that they 4/5 teams wouldn't look too out of place in the prem. But most certainly bottom half I think.

I hear where your coming from m8. I watch New Farm if our game is off watched them today as they dominated 3rd place West Kilbride and I'm sorry but I still cant see anyone catching them. A very convincing 4-2 victory today. Well drilled and play as a unit. I know some teams have games in hand but NF have points in the bag.

I hear where your coming from m8. I watch New Farm if our game is off watched them today as they dominated 3rd place West Kilbride and I'm sorry but I still cant see anyone catching them. A very convincing 4-2 victory today. Well drilled and play as a unit. I know some teams have games in hand but NF have points in the bag.
Yeah mate i made it down myself today and they were very impressive to be honest. Is it Kilmarnock you are from mate? The new farm midfield is just so full of energy and in Parker up front they have a 30 goal striker. Also they had about 9 players stripped at the side of the park which cant be a bad thing, there seems to be a togetherness there that maybe wasn't there in the games I saw them last season. I know itvwas a cup game but meadow seem to be on a good run of results the now, could they be a contender for promotion, loads of games to catch up on tho.

Was a little shocked to see galston suffer so much at hurlford. Galston seemed to have turned a corner tho but I suppose thistle can do that to any team on their day.

17 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yeah mate i made it down myself today and they were very impressive to be honest. Is it Kilmarnock you are from mate? The new farm midfield is just so full of energy and in Parker up front they have a 30 goal striker. Also they had about 9 players stripped at the side of the park which cant be a bad thing, there seems to be a togetherness there that maybe wasn't there in the games I saw them last season. I know itvwas a cup game but meadow seem to be on a good run of results the now, could they be a contender for promotion, loads of games to catch up on tho.

Was a little shocked to see galston suffer so much at hurlford. Galston seemed to have turned a corner tho but I suppose thistle can do that to any team on their day.

Aye m8 Crookedholm although I stay in Stewarton now. Its the togetherness that is their strong point with quality players. Meadow will probably climb the league m8 how high im not sure. Galston took some doing right enough been on a great run so maybe just a blip, Hurlford are definetly capable of turning anyone over. Crosshouse seem to be slipping a little I had them as one of the favourites to go up. A lot of my ex youth players play for some of the teams so I like to keep an eye on them if my game is off.

Heard crosshouse and catrine got a monetary fine and that both teams lost the game. Very poor approach from the Ayrshire board gives precedent if your team is losing or struggling to start a riot. You might end up better off. Was at the crosshouse game today missing the bald guy  irvine meadow turned  up again and were deserving. McLean I think score. Anyway killie draw at Aberdeen leaves alot to do for the pack 

16 hours ago, UsainBolt9.58 said:

Heard crosshouse and catrine got a monetary fine and that both teams lost the game. Very poor approach from the Ayrshire board gives precedent if your team is losing or struggling to start a riot. You might end up better off. Was at the crosshouse game today missing the bald guy  irvine meadow turned  up again and were deserving. McLean I think score. Anyway killie draw at Aberdeen leaves alot to do for the pack 

Am I missing something here or is this post a mix of amateur, junior and senior football?

Has anyone heard where the new farm v crosshouse game is to be played this Saturday. Saying dean park on the website. If so not a chance that will be played . Should be a cracker and either going for this game of a trip to Glasgow to see how stewarton get on in the Scottish.
At St Joseph's astro 2.30 kick off

5 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:
7 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
Has anyone heard where the new farm v crosshouse game is to be played this Saturday. Saying dean park on the website. If so not a chance that will be played . Should be a cracker and either going for this game of a trip to Glasgow to see how stewarton get on in the Scottish.

At St Joseph's astro 2.30 kick off

Won't be on either I would not think 

Stewarton is a 2pm KO at Clydebank High School.