Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

I Wonder why they didnt just let the 22 players play behind closed doors in the fresh air.

Some games attracting in excess of 5,000 fans cancelled in other countries. FACT.
What football do you think exists in Onthank?
Two groups of men, boys, women running around a park in the fresh air getting exercise, with one man and his dog watching.
What was the question again?

23 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Now that its been confirmed today that there is a case of Coronovirus in the onthank area of Kilmarnock. Whats the thoughts on whether Grass root games should be cancelled in this area. Is that too extreme or with soo many different local teams to Onthank is it a discussing the Ayrshire Committee should be having.

Its no been confirmed mate. The person from hanover elderly housing shelter In onthank is still awaiting there test results. It has been confirmed that a person from ayrshire has contracted the virus but its not linked to the onthank incident according to the news ( fishy I think ). The shelter was placed on lockdown as a precaution on monday morning with everything being back to normal now I believe.

Thanks Mate. an informative reply. Hopefully the results don't come to anything

Its no been confirmed mate. The person from hanover elderly housing shelter In onthank is still awaiting there test results. It has been confirmed that a person from ayrshire has contracted the virus but its not linked to the onthank incident according to the news ( fishy I think ). The shelter was placed on lockdown as a precaution on monday morning with everything being back to normal now I believe.

25 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Thanks Mate. an informative reply. Hopefully the results don't come to anything

Don’t take my word for it though. I’m only reading this in the news. Don’t know about anyone else but I wouldn’t believe a word the bbc or similar news outlets report these days.

Couldnt agree more.worst iv seen New Farm this season but that's maybe down to how good the Lee's were in the battle. New Farm actually looked better when it went 10v 10 at 0-0. How Knapp wasn't sent off I will never know but wee man was quality again. A great 3 points before the semi.

Shortlees should of been 5 or 6 up at HT. Had 10 men for most of game also. Expected a bit more from New Farm. Comfortable victory in the end for Lees. 

It was a stonewall penalty.

Blatent dive in the box trying to win a penalty, he was already on a yellow, and Ricky Crow gave New Farm the free kick but shat it from sending Knapp off

14 minutes ago, The Tavern Tippler said:

Blatent dive in the box trying to win a penalty, he was already on a yellow, and Ricky Crow gave New Farm the free kick but shat it from sending Knapp off

It was a stone wall penalty, even the 5 guys behind the goals said so too and they had the best view, Ricky Crowe didn’t give them a free kick the game continued. 

Am not gonny argue wae you on that one because from where a was standing a didn't have a good view of that incident, however the ref did give New Farm the free kick because he believed Knapp dived but failed to book him, the rules are clear a dive in the box = yellow card

It was a stonewall penalty.