Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

4 hours ago, retired said:

Can’t really argue with that, but guys heart in right place, watched. Shortlees today for first time in a long time and yes their hate for me is not a surprise.emoji85.png

Everyone thinks Knapp is the main man, but for me Mason is the one to watch in this team .

Why you hated?

6 hours ago, retired said:

Can’t really argue with that, but guys heart in right place, watched. Shortlees today for first time in a long time and yes their hate for me is not a surprise.emoji85.png

Everyone thinks Knapp is the main man, but for me Mason is the one to watch in this team .

Young mason is a player but knapp is still the main man. Sandy's could not cope with him all day yesterday. Scored a great goal and terrorised them, particularly second half. He was fouled more than Jack grealish and by my count he should have had at least two penalties. Joe gold is a class act still as well. The amount of unselfish work he does is superb. Would like to see a heat map for him after a match 

On 25/02/2020 at 08:33, truthtellee said:

Am only going by what a got told by a player and a don’t think it’s fair to say names who’s left. Go to glenburn game on Saturday a see for yourself then we will see who’s right emoji106.png

How many left lietellee. Didnt do too bad eh?

How many left lietellee. Didnt do too bad eh?

Done not to bad against terrible Hurlford team. Only going by what a got told. but there was a few starters that were on the bench for glenburn by the looks of it so a still believe something happened but hiy Hurlford are out there own cup

Young mason is a player but knapp is still the main man. Sandy's could not cope with him all day yesterday. Scored a great goal and terrorised them, particularly second half. He was fouled more than Jack grealish and by my count he should have had at least two penalties. Joe gold is a class act still as well. The amount of unselfish work he does is superb. Would like to see a heat map for him after a match 

Knapp was being fed a lot of the ball from teammates so yes even they think he’s the main man. As for Joe Gold , nothing to add that hasn’t been said before.

On 01/03/2020 at 12:38, Thesoccerguy said:

Could be tasty . Fancy Newfarm  to give them a good go if they are at full strength ,  Newfarm need a win to keep them in the mix 

Got to put my hands up and admit new farm have proved me wrong. To beat glenburn and dailly in the space of a week is impressive. If they can get a result of shortlees then they are definitely in the title hunt. Thistle arent great by any means so it would throw the league wide open. You could say the league have done them no favours by giving them these fixtures one after another but it they take 9 points or even 7 from them when the rest all have each other to play still, could be a game changer 

Got to agree with you regarding being proved wrong. I do think shortlees could win by 3/4 on Saturday but regardless, what a season for new Farm so far. To be up there in march ? Really didnt expect that. For once I'll be cheeing on Thistle on Saturday. Would love to see them and Glenburn make it through. Tough games tho

Got to put my hands up and admit new farm have proved me wrong. To beat glenburn and dailly in the space of a week is impressive. If they can get a result of shortlees then they are definitely in the title hunt. Thistle arent great by any means so it would throw the league wide open. You could say the league have done them no favours by giving them these fixtures one after another but it they take 9 points or even 7 from them when the rest all have each other to play still, could be a game changer 

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Got to agree with you regarding being proved wrong. I do think shortlees could win by 3/4 on Saturday but regardless, what a season for new Farm so far. To be up there in march ? Really didnt expect that. For once I'll be cheeing on Thistle on Saturday. Would love to see them and Glenburn make it through. Tough games tho

I dont think shortlees are as good as previous years. Their lack of a top striker is a definite problem but if Knapp plays like he did saturday past then I can only see one winner but new farm do have it in them to win. I hope thistle win Saturday too but it's a huge ask as eastfield are quality

Now that its been confirmed today that there is a case of Coronovirus in the onthank area of Kilmarnock. Whats the thoughts on whether Grass root games should be cancelled in this area. Is that too extreme or with soo many different local teams to Onthank is it a discussing the Ayrshire Committee should be having.

Scaremongering??? Asking a question if a chat should happen. Wow FAKE NEWS games cancelled left right and centre in other countries. Yet asking if a chat should be had is scaremongering. Maybe no need for a chat but I think we are way past scaremongering

OK, here's the chat.
Scaremongering pish like that is Extreme. 
Whats to expand on?

28 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Scaremongering??? Asking a question if a chat should happen. Wow FAKE NEWS games cancelled left right and centre in other countries. Yet asking if a chat should be had is scaremongering. Maybe no need for a chat but I think we are way past scaremongering

Some games attracting in excess of 5,000 fans cancelled in other countries. FACT.

What football do you think exists in Onthank?

Two groups of men, boys, women running around a park in the fresh air getting exercise, with one man and his dog watching.

What was the question again?

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Some games attracting in excess of 5,000 fans cancelled in other countries. FACT.

What football do you think exists in Onthank?

Two groups of men, boys, women running around a park in the fresh air getting exercise, with one man and his dog watching.

What was the question again?

Why the fact in capitals? What is it with folk on here feeling the need to do that? 

The guy only asked a question about a very serious issue facing our country at the moment and is worried like the rest of us. Its most certainly not scaremongering. You sound like a right arsehole with a response like that 

The "fact" was in capitals  only in response to the other posters use of capitals in "FAKE NEWS".

I'm very much aware of whats going on just now  and how all appropriate steps need to be taken to contain it.

I was only responding to his suggestion of cancelling grass roots football, pointing out that this would be an over reaction at present.

You, my friend, however have chosen to make it personal for some reason, which probably says so much more about you.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu