Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

15 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Yes mate. Think Cunny's attitude on here has been poor this week.  Just my opinion.

What’s the big deal mate , his attitude hasn’t been poor imo , his attitude towards football is spot on , men like him in the amatuer game are great , passionate about all levels of football , a die hard attitude , ok no team has a given right to any pitch over another team , his passion maybe over took his thinking , towards the grange pitch , but I see where he’s coming from towards playing their , he’s want to give shortlees their best chance of winning this match to progress to semi of Scottish , and let’s be honest it is the biggest game in Ayrshire this week bar none , fans can walk to game and so on , and is their home away from home , regarding matches played . 

8 hours ago, The riddler said:

What’s the big deal mate , his attitude hasn’t been poor imo , his attitude towards football is spot on , men like him in the amatuer game are great , passionate about all levels of football , a die hard attitude , ok no team has a given right to any pitch over another team , his passion maybe over took his thinking , towards the grange pitch , but I see where he’s coming from towards playing their , he’s want to give shortlees their best chance of winning this match to progress to semi of Scottish , and let’s be honest it is the biggest game in Ayrshire this week bar none , fans can walk to game and so on , and is their home away from home , regarding matches played . 

Well said mate

On 24/02/2020 at 10:45, truthtellee said:

Think you’ve been told a wee lie then a found out this morning from a player that it did happen and a few players are gone

Any further comments. 

Looks like they had enough to cope wi HT ok today. 

1 minute ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, The Mouth said:
Big win for them certainly proving me wrong I thought they wouldn’t be near the top this year. Best a luck to them

Great to see both shortlees and New Farm winning after the pitch swap carry on

Thistle getting beat as well tops it off! 

11 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, The Mouth said:
Big win for them certainly proving me wrong I thought they wouldn’t be near the top this year. Best a luck to them

Great to see both shortlees and New Farm winning after the pitch swap carry on

Aye certainly does. No harm done

6 hours to reply Gary?
Can I just say something that might irritate a few more people. Lets just say we couldn't get a park for the next 2 weeks, despite bursting our balls to get one, which was nearly the case this week. Now because they were all booked and despite us trying our best, our Sec getting up at 6am etc, on a Monday morning.  He emails the Grange leisure with 3 choices of 4G parks for the following Saturday, but other teams get the parks to play league games for the first and second  weeks.
We then through no blame of our own, have to go away from home, despite getting advantage of a home draw, in a massive game to Sandy's, I really don't think that is fair. I can see the point if we had our own park, which we don't. We the committee turn Burnpark in to a playing surface in the spring, marking out an area, the local golf club cut it for us, we line it and put goals up. It is not officially a park, and we work our balls off every year to get it looking like one and playable. There is not one football park in Shortlees, not one.                                                                               
It shouldn't be down to a park lottery, i think the Ayrshire Committee or the local council, should step in and make sure that if any Ayrshire team, I mean any Ayrshire team, which reaches a Scottish quarter final, that they should get precedence for a park that Saturday it is played.  Or even for that matter if they cant get one available, a Junior park if possible, be found for them, as they only have two weeks to get it on, league games can be played anytime later in the season.
After all the club are representing the Ayrshire league, and the local council, if they cant get an amateur park in Ayrshire, through no fault of their own, the Ayrshire league and local council should try to help. Whether that be Shortlees or Stewarton, or any other team in Ayrshire that finds itself in our position. It is not our fault that we cant get a park in this, the wettest winter on living record, it is the local councils who have closed down local football parks, and doing no maintenance on others because of costs.
Rant over, been a long two days, goodnight everyone. 

Have your arguments and disagreements, but please leave our club, Stewarton United, out of your squabbles.

1 hour ago, jimmycouch said:

Have your arguments and disagreements, but please leave our club, Stewarton United, out of your squabbles.

Unfortunately he cant because hes obsessed that I am "gary" and apparently involved with your club. Where he has got that from I have no idea. I have never mentioned Stewarton ever 

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

What a night for the Lee's. Thistle being brought down to earth and another semi final for the lads

To be fair mate I think thistle have been brought down to earth for a while now. The fact that they are an after thought on this forum now tells you all you need to know. 

Yes mate. Think Cunny's attitude on here has been poor this week.  Just my opinion.

Can’t really argue with that, but guys heart in right place, watched. Shortlees today for first time in a long time and yes their hate for me is not a surprise.[emoji85]

Everyone thinks Knapp is the main man, but for me Mason is the one to watch in this team .