Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

45 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

Credit to new farm without doubt. Very nice of them. Depending on our fixture I cant say whether we would be forthcoming but to say that it's a more important game is poor craic. Everyone's match is important to them obviously 

Fk off CFCbhoy, I never expected anything else from you. If I could block you I would, as you are just a Shortlees troll. 

Edited by Cunny

1 minute ago, Cunny said:
2 minutes ago, Cunny said:

Fk off CFCbhoy, I never expected anything else from you. If I could block you I would, as you are just a Shortlees troll. 

1 minute ago, Cunny said:

Here we go again! As I have already proven to you I have NEVER said a bad word about shortlees in my life. NEVER. I stated many moons ago that I didnt believe shortlees would win the Scottish cup with you at the helm and your ego got hurt and took an awful tantrum and threatened me via Facebook.  Low and behold they didn't and shortlees won it in Billy's first year in charge. I only gave my opinion as I saw it at the time and as it transpired I was correct. So stop accusing me of trolling shortlees and except the fact that everyone else is entitled to an opinion and it isn't only your one that is correct 

5 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

Here we go again! As I have already proven to you I have NEVER said a bad word about shortlees in my life. NEVER. I stated many moons ago that I didnt believe shortlees would win the Scottish cup with you at the helm and your ego got hurt and took an awful tantrum and threatened me via Facebook.  Low and behold they didn't and shortlees won it in Billy's first year in charge. I only gave my opinion as I saw it at the time and as it transpired I was correct. So stop accusing me of trolling shortlees and except the fact that everyone else is entitled to an opinion and it isn't only your one that is correct 

You never said that, you said we would win the Premier league now as I had left. You were right, I got the right manager, me yes I got him, and they did win it, with the same team I had the year before, bar 1 player o brought to the club after I left, Kris Chisholm. I could have prob won it too, but I couldn’t be bothered winning things anymore. Arms were sore picking up Trophys every year.  I have won more than you will ever win as a manager, that’s all I care about, you were gash.
Away and troll someone else.

🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅 :) 

4 hours ago, Cunny said:

You never said that, you said we would win the Premier league now as I had left. You were right, I got the right manager, me yes I got him, and they did win it, with the same team I had the year before, bar 1 player o brought to the club after I left, Kris Chisholm. I could have prob won it too, but I couldn’t be bothered winning things anymore. Arms were sore picking up Trophys every year.  I have won more than you will ever win as a manager, that’s all I care about, you were gash.
Away and troll someone else.

🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅 :) 

And you have just admitted who you are, saying i threatened YOU through FB. No one knows that except you and I. You said in a phone call to me the next morning after I allegedly threatened you, that this wasn’t you. Ha Ha, not much of a cop are you. 🤡 

Edited by Cunny

Sounds like shortlees are becoming a bit like thistle. Expecting teams to now at there feet. Shambles from the club in my opinion. Just because you play 99% of games there doesn’t mean you deserve to get it. Go play somewhere else. Or maybe use burn park more often as I can assure you it’s not “off” every week so use it.

49 minutes ago, SpyKId said:

Sounds like shortlees are becoming a bit like thistle. Expecting teams to now at there feet. Shambles from the club in my opinion. Just because you play 99% of games there doesn’t mean you deserve to get it. Go play somewhere else. Or maybe use burn park more often as I can assure you it’s not “off” every week so use it.

Think thats a bit harsh mate. The guys only asked someone for a favour really and like I said before new farm seem to have no problem with it. Just doesn’t sit well with others which is understandable I guess. Everyone entitled to an opinion as they say 

51 minutes ago, SpyKId said:

Hey Spykid, we don’t play at Burnpark in the winter, because it is a swamp from September till April. It is off all the time. If we could get it on we wouldn’t have played every home tie in the Scottish the year we won it away from home. We had 8 home ties in a row that year and never once played at Burnpark. You don’t have a clue pal about Burnpark. We would much rather play there for obvious reasons, as we have  record breaking crowds like this. Then we have a big orgy if we win. 

71EA1477-818F-40B5-BC1E-B856326E7A38.jpeg

I'm not saying it's out or order mate. I just dont think it's right to assume your game is more important. It's more important to you and shortlees of course but every clubs game is important to them. Just because a club isn't in the quarter final of the scottish cup it doesn't mean their league or cup match is any less important and I think it's a little condescending that's all. That's brilliant by NF and good on them for doing that. However I dont think many more would have that's all I'm saying. If my team are playing an important match at the top or the foot of the league table with all due respect I couldn't care less that shortlees are in the q-finals of the Scottish cup mate

Agree with this 100%.

Anyway I think this has  dragged on, and is pointless. I would never expect NF to give us their park, without them first having some where else to play. I didn’t steal it, we have only  swapped with them for a brand new 4G surfaced park we had managed to get through a contact at Greenwood Academy. Because of the importance of our game, we had asked for them to swap us for the Grange. After all this is where we play 99% of our home games.  We greatly appreciate both the  NF manager, and committee for helping us, and won’t forget it.  
I spent 6 hours on and off the phone yesterday in an attempt to get our game on, and find a park. It might only be a silly quarter final of the Scottish to you, but let me assure you, if the roles were reversed and it was NF in our place, and we had booked the Joes Astro where they play, we would have swapped with them in a heartbeat. . Sorry for trying like fk to get our game on. Now can we move on. 

You say you were trying like fk to get your game on , quite sure the brand new 4g you booked at greenwood would be playable [emoji848]. As an outsider looking in its obvious you just wanted the joes. Fair play to nf for doing you a favour and all the best come Saturday.

26 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

They asked a club to swap. The club agreed. What's the big deal. One thing I'm sure is that New Farm wouldnt have felt bullied into it from Cunny so Who cares. well played New Farm from everyone at shortlees. All the best to Cunny and the lads. Cant wait should be a cracker.

The voice of reason. 

22 minutes ago, teddybearsws said:

You say you were trying like fk to get your game on , quite sure the brand new 4g you booked at greenwood would be playable emoji848.png. As an outsider looking in its obvious you just wanted the joes. Fair play to nf for doing you a favour and all the best come Saturday.

Cheers mate, it is the Grange we got, NF usually play the Joes,  we just like playing at the Grange, as that is usually our home ground, we have no hidden agendas. It is where we play all our big games during the winter. I just can’t see the big problem. We had a park they had a park. We swapped as their park was in Killie.
NF have been brilliant about it and we can’t thank them enough. They already had our respect and  it has went up even further in our estimation now.. Ayrshire teams helping each other, as they should, what’s the problem. 

53 minutes ago, Cunny said:

Hey Spykid, we don’t play at Burnpark in the winter, because it is a swamp from September till April. It is off all the time. If we could get it on we wouldn’t have played every home tie in the Scottish the year we won it away from home. We had 8 home ties in a row that year and never once played at Burnpark. You don’t have a clue pal about Burnpark. We would much rather play there for obvious reasons, as we have  record breaking crowds like this. Then we have a big orgy if we win. 

71EA1477-818F-40B5-BC1E-B856326E7A38.jpeg

Hope to see something similar come Saturday! Looking forward to it!

71EA1477-818F-40B5-BC1E-B856326E7A38.thumb.jpeg.ca5c3d4e16d469e5d6b203b3ed863502.jpeg

Haha it’s only a swamp when it suits you. Anyway enjoy your home game at your home park of the grange. Hopefully Ayrshire can have that down as your registered home pitch for next season since that’s where you play all your big games

Cheers mate, it is the Grange we got, NF usually play the Joes,  we just like playing at the Grange, as that is usually our home ground, we have no hidden agendas. It is where we play all our big games during the winter. I just can’t see the big problem. We had a park they had a park. We swapped as their park was in Killie.
NF have been brilliant about it and we can’t thank them enough. They already had our respect and  it has went up even further in our estimation now.. Ayrshire teams helping each other, as they should, what’s the problem. 

No problem , all the best

2 minutes ago, SpyKId said:

Haha it’s only a swamp when it suits you. Anyway enjoy your home game at your home park of the grange. Hopefully Ayrshire can have that down as your registered home pitch for next season since that’s where you play all your big games

Wish we could but as I have already told you. YOU CANT BOOK AN ASTRO BEFORE A MONDAY MORNING IN EAST AYRSHIRE. 
Or register it as your home park. 
anyway I’m going for my hole.

21 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Hope to see something similar come Saturday! Looking forward to it!

So are we mate, and we expect a very tough game, may the best team on the day win, good luck. ☠️