Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

8 hours ago, truthtellee said:

Think you’ve been told a wee lie then a found out this morning from a player that it did happen and a few players are gone

You're the one on here fishing for gossip but profess to know more than anyone. 

Why ask if you already know?

What's the chat then? Who's gone and who did you speak to?

9 hours ago, truthtellee said:

Think you’ve been told a wee lie then a found out this morning from a player that it did happen and a few players are gone

Trust me no ones away. If u do let us all know who is away. Know most of the boys I'll text n ask agsin but u clearly think you know better, so name who has left 👍

Trust me no ones away. If u do let us all know who is away. Know most of the boys I'll text n ask agsin but u clearly think you know better, so name who has left [emoji106]

Am only going by what a got told by a player and a don’t think it’s fair to say names who’s left. Go to glenburn game on Saturday a see for yourself then we will see who’s right [emoji106]

21 hours ago, Cunny said:

Does anyone know who has booked the Grange, for this weekend. We have a quarter final of the Scottish cup, and the Grange is where we play most if not all of our home games. We would be looking for a favour, as this is more or less our home ground, We would book another 3G, and swap venues with the team who has booked it, I know they don't need to do it, but this is a massive game for us, we are the last team in Ayrshire still in the Scottish cup, and if you are a local football man, you know the importance of this venue too us, and for Ayrshire football in general. 

Sorry mate but dont buy into this. Its dog eat dog for an astro in ayrshire with people setting alarms at 5.30 in the morning to send an e-mail. There will have been times where other clubs have had to go a Saturday without playing because you have had the Grange or whatever. It's just the nature of the beast in ayrshire. Scottish quarter final or not mate your game isn't any more important to you as new farms or whoever is to them. We all want to play on a Saturday regardless of the fixture

20 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Sorry mate but dont buy into this. Its dog eat dog for an astro in ayrshire with people setting alarms at 5.30 in the morning to send an e-mail. There will have been times where other clubs have had to go a Saturday without playing because you have had the Grange or whatever. It's just the nature of the beast in ayrshire. Scottish quarter final or not mate your game isn't any more important to you as new farms or whoever is to them. We all want to play on a Saturday regardless of the fixture

Think this is a bit harsh cunnys only asked if new farm would be willing to swap he hasn’t had a gun to anyones head. New farm have agreed so seems they don’t have a problem with it

32 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

I beg to differ mate, but our game is more important than NF’s, or any Ayrshire teams this week,  as I am sure all would rather have our game and be playing in the quarter final this Sat, and I wish more were. We have a genuine good rapport with NF committee and all the boys who play there. We are not saying we are special, but this week is a special game, and would be for most teams in Scotland. we are only asking for a favour. I don’t think I am saying anything out of order. 

18 minutes ago, Cunny said:

I beg to differ mate, but our game is more important than NF’s, or any Ayrshire teams this week,  as I am sure all would rather have our game and be playing in the quarter final this Sat, and I wish more were. We have a genuine good rapport with NF committee and all the boys who play there. We are not saying we are special, but this week is a special game, and would be for most teams in Scotland. we are only asking for a favour. I don’t think I am saying anything out of order. 

I'm not saying it's out or order mate. I just dont think it's right to assume your game is more important. It's more important to you and shortlees of course but every clubs game is important to them. Just because a club isn't in the quarter final of the scottish cup it doesn't mean their league or cup match is any less important and I think it's a little condescending that's all. That's brilliant by NF and good on them for doing that. However I dont think many more would have that's all I'm saying. If my team are playing an important match at the top or the foot of the league table with all due respect I couldn't care less that shortlees are in the q-finals of the Scottish cup mate

Edited by BingeDrinker

22 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

I'm not saying it's out or order mate. I just dont think it's right to assume your game is more important. It's more important to you and shortlees of course but every clubs game is important to them. Just because a club isn't in the quarter final of the scottish cup it doesn't mean their league or cup match is any less important and I think it's a little condescending that's all. That's brilliant by NF and good on them for doing that. However I dont think many more would have that's all I'm saying. If my team are playing an important match at the top or the foot of the league table with all due respect I couldn't care less that shortlees are in the q-finals of the Scottish cup mate

A see whur cunny is comin from but I agree wae BingeDrinker oan this wan 

17 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

I’m not sure there has been a bigger game than this game for new farm this season against dailly. 2nd vs 4th I think? Could be wrong but nonetheless a massive game for new farm. For them to have done this for shortlees knowing the grange is shortlees first choice other than the burnpark is magnificent from them esp switching to greenwood where they possibly haven’t played all season. Plaudits to them. I’m not so sure your opinion about not many would have done the same is entirely accurate. In my opinion I would argue the majority would.

7 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

I’m not sure there has been a bigger game than this game for new farm this season against dailly. 2nd vs 4th I think? Could be wrong but nonetheless a massive game for new farm. For them to have done this for shortlees knowing the grange is shortlees first choice other than the burnpark is magnificent from them esp switching to greenwood where they possibly haven’t played all season. Plaudits to them. I’m not so sure your opinion about not many would have done the same is entirely accurate. In my opinion I would argue the majority would.

Ok mate so do you believe it's ok for another team to assume their match is more important than yours? This is more my point 

Being really honest if it was me being the manager of another team I would be willing to do shortlees a favour in these circumstances and give them there best shot at bringing the scottish back to ayrshire 100%. Can’t credit new farm enough for it I’m sure it will be most appreciated and one shortlees will now owe new farm going forward. I dont think cunny is out of order here no. Hes asked a favour and yes hes stated he thinks the games more important than new farms and hes entitled to his opinion. It is just an opinion of his doesn’t mean it is. Doesn’t mean it isn’t for me

1 hour ago, Cunny said:
1 hour ago, BingeDrinker said:

he fixture

I beg to differ mate, but our game is more important than NF’s, or any Ayrshire teams this week,  as I am sure all would rather have our game and be playing in the quarter final this Sat, and I wish more were

This to me is a poor comment 

1 hour ago, The Mouth said:

Being really honest if it was me being the manager of another team I would be willing to do shortlees a favour in these circumstances and give them there best shot at bringing the scottish back to ayrshire 100%. Can’t credit new farm enough for it I’m sure it will be most appreciated and one shortlees will now owe new farm going forward. I dont think cunny is out of order here no. Hes asked a favour and yes hes stated he thinks the games more important than new farms and hes entitled to his opinion. It is just an opinion of his doesn’t mean it is. Doesn’t mean it isn’t for me

Credit to new farm without doubt. Very nice of them. Depending on our fixture I cant say whether we would be forthcoming but to say that it's a more important game is poor craic. Everyone's match is important to them obviously 

58 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

This to me is a poor comment 

Anyway I think this has  dragged on, and is pointless. I would never expect NF to give us their park, without them first having some where else to play. I didn’t steal it, we have only  swapped with them for a brand new 4G surfaced park we had managed to get through a contact at Greenwood Academy. Because of the importance of our game, we had asked for them to swap us for the Grange. After all this is where we play 99% of our home games.  We greatly appreciate both the  NF manager, and committee for helping us, and won’t forget it.  
I spent 6 hours on and off the phone yesterday in an attempt to get our game on, and find a park. It might only be a silly quarter final of the Scottish to you, but let me assure you, if the roles were reversed and it was NF in our place, and we had booked the Joes Astro where they play, we would have swapped with them in a heartbeat. . Sorry for trying like fk to get our game on. Now can we move on.