Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Does anyone know who has booked the Grange, for this weekend. We have a quarter final of the Scottish cup, and the Grange is where we play most if not all of our home games. We would be looking for a favour, as this is more or less our home ground, We would book another 3G, and swap venues with the team who has booked it, I know they don't need to do it, but this is a massive game for us, we are the last team in Ayrshire still in the Scottish cup, and if you are a local football man, you know the importance of this venue too us, and for Ayrshire football in general. 

Does anyone know who has booked the Grange, for this weekend. We have a quarter final of the Scottish cup, and the Grange is where we play most if not all of our home games. We would be looking for a favour, as this is more or less our home ground, We would book another 3G, and swap venues with the team who has booked it, I know they don't need to do it, but this is a massive game for us, we are the last team in Ayrshire still in the Scottish cup, and if you are a local football man, you know the importance of this venue too us, and for Ayrshire football in general. 

What other 4G would you book as I’m assuming they are all booked? A pitch is a pitch and to say a school 4G park is your home pitch is ridiculous. Just because your first team to book it doesn’t make it your pitch.

1 hour ago, Cunny said:

Do Crosshouse not use this pitch Cunny? 

You cant book Astros in advance in ayrshire mate. The Monday before the Saturday is the earliest that it can be booked. Eg this morning at 8am is the first time u can attempt to book a pitch in ayrshire for this coming Saturday

Surely u would have booked the park in advance if it meant that much to u?  Everyone knows the Scottish wkds in advance so seems like a big error on ur part.

Book it for next wkd and u shud be fine as grass wont be on this wk.

On this note. Why do teams like The Lees, Thistle, New Farm, Killie United, Kilmarnock AfC Belfield Crosshouse need to all do battle for St Joseph's and The Grange astroturf when Stewarton and Galston constantly have first dibs on Stewarton and Loudoun Astroturfs ?? Is it not all the same trust ? Seems like favouritism to me.

2 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

You cant book Astros in advance in ayrshire mate. The Monday before the Saturday is the earliest that it can be booked. Eg this morning at 8am is the first time u can attempt to book a pitch in ayrshire for this coking Saturday

It is 6am mate you can email it  and for those of you that know anything about us or the procedure we did. 
Redondo you obviously don’t know the procedure, this isn’t our first rodeo.  
Spykid, I  said it is like a home pitch to us, as we play there in our home games 99% of the time. I never said we are entitled to it, just looking for a wee favour from an Ayrshire team, after all it is only the quarter final of the Scottish cup, we want games on, not off. 
We tried to book it, and emailed at 6.am  on a Monday morning as usual, unfortunately someone got iit as it is the first email to hit the inbox, attached is the email.

We asked Darren at Sandys for a 12-30 ko, he said it should t be a problem, but called back to say they  can’t accommodate us, they said before hand they were leaving at 11am, but said the bus can’t leave earlier as it costs more or something. 
I’ve actually forgot as my head is puggled  trying to get the game on,  but I get their logic and don’t blame them.

8FA1F548-A74C-451F-B395-68E0BBE0B4CD.png