Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Cumnock 2-2 dailly. Cumnock up 2-0 should have been 4/5 by half time hitting post and missing sitters. Dailly better team second half but game should’ve been dead n buried.

Agree with that , cumnock got out the blocks quick and were far better team , dailly changed shape just before half time and better team 2nd half , thought draw was a fair result in horrific conditions , also thought rab hunter had a decent game as ref but both clubs played in correct manner n not many big decisions to make

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] totally agree. Two really good teams that controlled large spells of the game each. Rab is an absolute breath of fresh air as a referee. Takes it and gives it to a certain degree and decent in to the bargain.

Agree with that , cumnock got out the blocks quick and were far better team , dailly changed shape just before half time and better team 2nd half , thought draw was a fair result in horrific conditions , also thought rab hunter had a decent game as ref but both clubs played in correct manner n not many big decisions to make

Dodgy penalty in my opinion for dailly

I was down myself although I left as Glenburn equalised with 8 mins to go. The conditions were horrendous but fair play to both teams, they actually played some good football considering.

2nd week in a row I have left with nothing but praise for the referee aswell. Last week Rab Hunter and this week Kris Brawls.

Great result for new farm today. Was down at the game and would say they probably deserved it