Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

So how were you robbed if you conceded 5 goals? Were you reduced to 8 or 9 men? Was it 5 penalties? Did the ref score the goals for them? Not having a go just curious how a team can say they were robbed when they have shipped 5 goals in a match that's all 

It was a hard fought game the ref was leaning towards hurlford all game but dailly made their own mistakes at times and paid for them! Tho there was one particular challenge from a hurlford boy that should’ve been a red but went unpunished. Hurlford ain’t all they are cracked up to Be! On another day dailly would’ve won it easy!

27 minutes ago, Daillybhoy said:

It was a hard fought game the ref was leaning towards hurlford all game but dailly made their own mistakes at times and paid for them! Tho there was one particular challenge from a hurlford boy that should’ve been a red but went unpunished. Hurlford ain’t all they are cracked up to Be! On another day dailly would’ve won it easy!

Agreed they certainly are not but they appear to be in pole position still especially after shortlees result today 

22 hours ago, Daillybhoy said:

I wouldn't say the ref was leaning towards hurlford at all, he gave yous free kicks for your guys diving also ur defender should have been booked earlier on which could have led to him getting 2 yellows. But... won't moan like you and blame refs and whatever else weather etc. Just like near enough everyone else coming out and saying refs favour hurlford it's actually embarrassing and just an excuse to the fact u got beat. Just get in with it, trust me refs don't favour us. Dailly a good team some good players but again on another day we could have won it easily and more comfortable. But good luck for rest of season am sure yous will take points off teams

I bet your the thug that shoulda seen red kenny boy

I wouldn't say the ref was leaning towards hurlford at all, he gave yous free kicks for your guys diving also ur defender should have been booked earlier on which could have led to him getting 2 yellows. But... won't moan like you and blame refs and whatever else weather etc. Just like near enough everyone else coming out and saying refs favour hurlford it's actually embarrassing and just an excuse to the fact u got beat. Just get in with it, trust me refs don't favour us. Dailly a good team some good players but again on another day we could have won it easily and more comfortable. But good luck for rest of season am sure yous will take points off teams

What about against Stewarton, surely you must agree that the goalie should have sent off? Boy taken out after knocking the ball past the goalie. Stud marks from his knee to his ankle. Red card anywhere on the park, was a terrible challenge.

We all feel that way about refs. They dont "favour" teams they just have shit games the same way players do. Had dailly won 5-2 despite the decisions going against them the referee would not even be mentioned by them. I do it as well with my team when we lose we all do. 

Quite a few backing sandys to beat shortlees which is interesting given shortlees experience in the late stage of majors in the last few years. Sandys never usually up there. Should be an interesting game. If there were odds who would be the favs do yous reckon? Shortlees with the home advantage favs for me although game defo be at the grange academy. Be interesting to know how many games they’ve lost there actually. Not quite the burnpark but still a bit of a fortress for the lees.

I dont remember them losing any game there. Drawing once with thorn and winning the rest I think

Quite a few backing sandys to beat shortlees which is interesting given shortlees experience in the late stage of majors in the last few years. Sandys never usually up there. Should be an interesting game. If there were odds who would be the favs do yous reckon? Shortlees with the home advantage favs for me although game defo be at the grange academy. Be interesting to know how many games they’ve lost there actually. Not quite the burnpark but still a bit of a fortress for the lees.